WIM Centre Blog

Tony

Glad the BOSS machine is up and running was very impressed when i last saw it and also the wheel balancing machine looks the buisness.

Oh got the decals on the car.. :P

Sweet.... Thanks for that Darren :lol:

No probs Tony anything to get you some public attention...do you have any of the small ones with the blue WIM writing on them? like the ones on monster mats lex.?

Yep@ 10% scale by comparison...... We are also having loads more made for the various sponsored cars.

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Glad the BOSS machine is up and running was very impressed when i last saw it and also the wheel balancing machine looks the buisness.

Oh got the decals on the car.. :D

No probs Tony anything to get you some public attention...do you have any of the small ones with the blue WIM writing on them? like the ones on monster mats lex.?

Yep@ 10% scale by comparison...... We are also having loads more made for the various sponsored cars.

:P

Oh got the decals on the car.. :lol:

Looks good...need any more of these Tony?

If I'd known the boss was in action now I would've popped over to have a look. So did it live up to it's expectations?

Tony if you could get me a high quality picture of what the stickers will look like that would be great i gotta start doing some stuff on photoshop to make sure everything fits and to get sizes of other sponsers.

Cheers

Tony if you could get me a high quality picture of what the stickers will look like that would be great i gotta start doing some stuff on photoshop to make sure everything fits and to get sizes of other sponsers.

Cheers

Thanks i appreciate that offer.

Shutter doors are in :D ..... Funny joke is i was told this was a two day install...... It took five hours total :P I think i will seriously amend their bill!!!!

The pants side of things is the builders were not booked until Weds so it's another days trade wasted :lol:

You've waited this long one more day wont hurt you :speak_cool:

When does the reception get finished?

This week (hopefully).... The rest of the "boxing in" should be done. Then the flooring, then the furniture.

The sparks are due back tomorrow and the builders on Wednesday..... After that we are more or less finished ;)

The sparks are due back tomorrow and the builders on Wednesday..... After that we are more or less finished :D

Hmmm... Wednesday is tomorrow.

Called in today and dropped some tyres off, checked out the premises and WIM coffee maker :speak_cool: Very impressed with all of it, well apart from that big pile of rubber upstairs ;)

The sparks are due back tomorrow and the builders on Wednesday..... After that we are more or less finished :)

Hmmm... Wednesday is tomorrow.

Called in today and dropped some tyres off, checked out the premises and WIM coffee maker ;) Very impressed with all of it, well apart from that big pile of rubber upstairs :D

Way things have been going i'm not even sure what year it is!!!...... As for the wim coffee maker "i trained him myself :)".

As for the pile of rubber.............................. I'm still waiting for the racking to turn up.. Like every other thing in this centres opening the time scale is "eventually" :speak_cool:

Nearly forgot.... We had the "modified car software" installed today... Unfortunately i wasn't present during the training due to other commitments but Mark@ wim was fully versed on the new addition and i expect to catch up tomorrow.

Marks impression of this addition was "GULP"....... In my book that's good :speak_cool:

I've just been through this thread (and a long one it is!) and the place is looking fantastic! Sounds like a pretty testing process but I can't wait to see it for real........well done on everything so far :lol:

Cheers..... As you have read it's been a frustrating experience... The rewarding part is owners turning up and gasping at the layout, the equipment and of course the service :D

I'm looking forward to seeing this place after following the progress on here. My mate (Craig) is having his Lexus set at WIM on Saturday - I might tag along if it's OK.

Yeah come along....... Kettles on :D

The centre looked great when I went down today to have the ST set straight.

The technology is like nothing you have ever seen in a garage before.

Tony and the guys were very friendly and professional.

Keep up the good work.

Thanks

Paul