WIM Centre Blog

Tony

The Haweka wheel balance plates arrived today :D Basically these allow us to mount the wheel in the same fashion as they are mounted on the car...

As some may know i have campaigned for years to inform the public the wheels centre hole is cosmetically central so a real reason for balance complaints.....

Can't wait (much longer) :bigeyed:

Do you want to suggest a date now... As you know the shutters go in on the 28/9th and the exterior should be dealt with at the same time, so we are looking 30th? on.

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Your spoilt :bigeyed:

To "do it right, do it once" means this type of addition to the equipment is vital despite the cost..... I'm still waiting for the lasor "lateral recognition reader" to arrive. This tells us where to match the wheel/tyre lateral disparities... Basically an optimizer.

Other news, Hoffman who make the equipment have asked if they can use the wim centre as part of their static/dynamic sales drive :D .... I think the clean environment and their top notch range on site is quite an advert for them and in truth i have no objections.

Do you want to suggest a date now... As you know the shutters go in on the 28/9th and the exterior should be dealt with at the same time, so we are looking 30th? on.

Lets make it the 30th then....

Lets make it the 30th then....

Oooops my mistake, i've got two days training 30th/ 1st so can we go from the 2nd :bigeyed:

Hoffman who supplied us with the BOSS and other equipment are so impressed with the centre they have asked if they could take a video to put online :)

Seemingly they want to use the centre for a sales link demonstration at the wheels-inmotion centre :) This includes flyer's and other pro-mo stuff.

Dont forget to wear your new overalls....er sorry workshop suits :)

I will never, ever, ever, ever wear overalls again, they look horrible and every time you raise your arms above your head you end up seriously separating the twins, if you know what i mean :)

Dont forget to wear your new overalls....er sorry workshop suits :)

I will never, ever, ever, ever wear overalls again, they look horrible and every time you raise your arms above your head you end up seriously separating the twins, if you know what i mean :)

:) :)

I think you & Mark should have pale blue shirts with little logos on like the guy in the video ....and of course keep them nice & clean all day like he does :)

WIM coloured polo shirts with your names on the collar :)

Can you wear latex gloves next time you work on mine.....please :)

I have ordered the uniforms but it was so long ago i've forgotten what the look like :)

the place is phenomenal, and so is Tony, i have to thank him for waiting for me friday to come up and look over the truck after fitting new steering rod ends.....

the unit is gonna be a Gem , once finished off and upto full working steam....

well done and thank you Tony

(Brilliant coffee)

the place is phenomenal, and so is Tony, i have to thank him for waiting for me friday to come up and look over the truck after fitting new steering rod ends.....

the unit is gonna be a Gem , once finished off and upto full working steam....

well done and thank you Tony

(Brilliant coffee)

Thanks..... My "coffee" manipulation seems to be gathering speed :rolleyes:

Even a seven year old can drive the BOSS

post-2-1209301863.jpg

Special thanks to young Josh...... Dave@ Prolex was looking a little worried since this was his new rims Josh was fitting the tyre to :)

the BOSS is now funtional :)

when is the video coming :rolleyes:

Even a seven year old can drive the BOSS

post-2-1209301863.jpg

Special thanks to young Josh...... Dave@ Prolex was looking a little worried since this was his new rims Josh was fitting the tyre to :P

the BOSS is now funtional :D

when is the video coming :lol:

Beachshore who police the wim forum will be on the case once the centre is open, they have some very exciting plans for wim web/forum.

Glad the BOSS machine is up and running was very impressed when i last saw it and also the wheel balancing machine looks the buisness.

Oh got the decals on the car.. :P

Sweet.... Thanks for that Darren :lol:

Glad the BOSS machine is up and running was very impressed when i last saw it and also the wheel balancing machine looks the buisness.

Oh got the decals on the car.. :P

Sweet.... Thanks for that Darren :lol:

No probs Tony anything to get you some public attention...do you have any of the small ones with the blue WIM writing on them? like the ones on monster mats lex.?