WIM Centre Blog

Tony

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looking very professional Tony loving it.

Me and Charlay will be popping up in the next few weeks in the 200sx to chat and sort out some bits and bobs, I'll give you a ring to sort out a time to best suit. We've just got a load of suspension goodies for you to play with but we have a major clearance problem with the arches so some magic might have to be worked to keep it as low as possible :mellow:

Is it alright if we put a link to WIM on our website

http://www.preponderance.co.uk/Projects/fpracing/index.php

Its coming along but for some reason we have a different language on 2 pages and no top sign LoL im crap with the internet so cant do sod all to help.

Wow lookin fantabydoosie :D

am gutted missed open day :D

how did the floor wiothstand all the comosion ?

Yeah good mate.... I did a good job there :) :)

yes you did mate :( i may have some mroe for you todo soon :)

Wow lookin fantabydoosie :D

am gutted missed open day :D

how did the floor wiothstand all the comosion ?

Yeah good mate.... I did a good job there :) :)

Was looking abit dirty the other day though, thought you was going to keep it clean! :(

Sign looks great, I saw abit of it before I went and you should see that about 20 miles away!! :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
I have room for another two lanes at 180 tyres per lane :)

Have you got two 235/35ZR19 91Y Toyo Proxes 4 in that lot??? :) ...or even better (perhaps) two 255/35ZR19 Toyo T1-R?

:D Trying to match the OEM front tyre which is 633mm diameter. My 225/35/19's are 640mm dia, the 255/35/19's are 637mm dia and have the extra width I'm looking for (254mm instead of current 229mm).

I have room for another two lanes at 180 tyres per lane :)

Have you got two 235/35ZR19 91Y Toyo Proxes 4 in that lot??? ;) ...or even better (perhaps) two 255/35ZR19 Toyo T1-R?

;) Trying to match the OEM front tyre which is 633mm diameter. My 225/35/19's are 640mm dia, the 255/35/19's are 637mm dia and have the extra width I'm looking for (254mm instead of current 229mm).

Why is the dia an issue?... just go for the 255.

Just read through this thread start to finish. I'd be fascinated to see how WIM's kit compaires to the fast fit stuff I use every day. Even the air/com machine looks twice as big. ;)

I just read through it again myself......... Twas quite a battle to get were we are now, but entertaining nevertheless.

Our kit and the FF kit is beside the point, it's how it's driven that matters ;)

The only issue is the 235 are 648mm diameter and may rub the arches. As long as the 255 aren't too wide for the 8.5J then I agree they're the best option, and will also protect the rims a lot more..

The only issue is the 235 are 648mm diameter and may rub the arches. As long as the 255 aren't too wide for the 8.5J then I agree they're the best option, and will also protect the rims a lot more..

255 seems the best option.

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...
The settings on my IS250 haven't needed adjustment since first set and just to prove the point those same 255/35ZR19 Toyo T1-R's are still on the car and have plenty of tread still :lol:

How many miles have they done now?

The settings on my IS250 haven't needed adjustment since first set and just to prove the point those same 255/35ZR19 Toyo T1-R's are still on the car and have plenty of tread still :whistle:

How many miles have they done now?

About 18K