• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Skyline 350 GT.....

post-2-1215198816.jpg

post-2-1215198843.jpg

post-2-1215198864.jpg

It was in for calibration after an adjustment kit was fitted...... The kit was pants in truth but we got there in the end.

The owner insisted i took her for a test drive around Chesham, it would have been rude to say no :lol: ..... 15min and two gallons later i was back..... It was sex on tyres :o

A Fairlady..... I thought she was stunning in black :rolleyes:

post-2-1215028756.jpg

post-2-1215028820.jpg

post-2-1215028865.jpg

I like the Fairlady/350z`s near where the misses lives there is a burnt orange one with those "19" rims and Nismo body kit...looks sweet.! :unsure:

Tony did you get to drive both the cars ? 350z and the skyline ? I ask as i was wondering if there is much difference in them to drvie, as they both as the same engine and i beleive the same chassis ?

No i only drove the 350GT...... Not sure about the engines but they do both have the same chassis other than the fact the 350 has a longer wheel base.

Looks like a Chrysler to me. And not even a petrol one...

I wouldn't know.... We didn't get to finish the calibration because our claps on go to 20" and his wheels were 22", so next week i need to order adapters.

How do you know the fuel type?

Just googled for pics and I have to agree with you, maybe they put a Bentley badge on it? :thumbsup_still:

The managing directer at work work as a Chrysler that looks similar to that as well.

I wouldn't know.... We didn't get to finish the calibration because our clamps only go to 20" and his wheels were 22", so next week i need to order adapters.

How do you know the fuel type?

It's always the diesel ones!

• 2 weeks later...