The joy of Geometry

Tony

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice motor, those rims really suit it B)

Shame it weren't there when I was, gets abit boring seeing Lexus's all the time!! :P

Oh no Jon's finally broken you down :rolleyes:

:lol: I do like the look of the Lexus but it makes a change seeing something different :D

Steven from Performance 5's own MX5 evolution... A MK2.5 transplant into a MK1 with some additions...

In typical P5 fashion Steven now has a 1900cc heart pushing 420bhp ;)

post-2-1210449265.jpg

post-2-1210449290.jpg

post-2-1210449315.jpg

Goodness knows how i'm going to keep this missile on the road :unsure:

This 996 was a babe....

post-2-1210508239.jpg

post-2-1210508272.jpg

Loved the new plumbing

post-2-1210508309.jpg

that is one dodgy number plate :unsure:

might as well have used a letter 's' or is it meant to be a 'z'

or whatever an upsidedown '2' is meant to be

It must have been all the rest I saw at Japfest today then :lol:

Probably :P

There were a few cars orbiting the circuit that would have benefited from your geometry skills :P

:P Any pics from japfest as I didn't go this year, weather put me off! :lol:

Strangely enough the rain held off all day, bit cold though. Very well attended with the exception of LOC...Jon won't believe this but there were only six of us ...we'll make up for that next week though lol.

:P Any pics from japfest as I didn't go this year, weather put me off! :lol:

Strangely enough the rain held off most of the day, bit cold though.

Typical! :P Didn't fancy chancing it though as it's 200 miles there and back, 30 quid to get in and then I might end up sitting in the car most of the time if it was too heavy.

:P Any pics from japfest as I didn't go this year, weather put me off! :P

Strangely enough the rain held off most of the day, bit cold though.

Typical! ;) Didn't fancy chancing it though as it's 200 miles there and back, 30 quid to get in and then I might end up sitting in the car most of the time if it was too heavy.

We (LOC) were all there by the start at 9.00 am and it got very busy after 11.00 am as I guess most peeps realised the weather forecast was a tad pessimistic. Lots of car club representation, a lot more than in past years. Unfortunately Mat didn't get out to drift the monster as it failed the noise test :lol: Don't believe he was the only one either although some got round it with a few ideas from Heath Robinson :)..sorry going a bit ;)

:offtopic: Any pics from japfest as I didn't go this year, weather put me off! :rolleyes_anim:

Ellz took a lot of nice pics as usual..see on LOC http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/ind...47225&st=40

Six from LOC is surprising.......... Really surprising, normally this is quite a venue for them?.... As for the Monster, what a shame "poxy noise regulation".... I mean it's a car show not a flower display what do they expect :rolleyes:

A dedicated track RX7 was in today.... The car was previously hurt by another company's calibration so we needed to evolve the calibration from the ground up.

It had some corner weight figures so we were able to calculate a dynamic index of 1.13 @ 49/51% (that's good)

post-2-1211392562.jpg

post-2-1211392587.jpg

post-2-1211392614.jpg

Once set the owner tested the handling and i'm pleased to say we hit what he wanted first time :)