• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

See ya tomorrow :)

See ya tomorrow :)

ok :D

You guys going to be there then? I could pop along if I'm aloud!! :)

i am sure tony wont mind, he may need to buy some more biscuits though :)

Must say when i saw the centre the other day and the hawkeye geometry machine and the rest of it...well all i can say is it was amazing..!!! really pleased for you .. :)

Thanks..... And there's still more to come :D

Must say when i saw the centre the other day and the hawkeye geometry machine and the rest of it...well all i can say is it was amazing..!!! really pleased for you .. :)

Thanks..... And there's still more to come :)

Now your just showing off :D

I wanna see the Boss in action even if it means getting a puncture.....on purpose :)

Thanks..... And there's still more to come :D

Now your just showing off :)

I wanna see the Boss in action even if it means getting a puncture.....on purpose :)

You will..... See it i mean not get a puncture :)... In fact it's been a week so i will get on to them Monday and get them to install the new circuit board :)

From what I saw today I'm very impressed with your new setup Tony :)

Nice to meet you Scorps and Bazza I think I missed you by 5 minutes, I passed you down Latimer Road!

ah shame i was looking forward to meeting you

Latimer road ? if that was the tractor track that the sat nav made us take , it probably was :D

i must say i am highly impressed with the new centre, certainly raises the standards, and for tony to be at the forefront of it , is a great achievment

i could say what a wonderful job Tony and Mark did on our three today .....but to be honest it gets a bit boring having to hear what a wonderful job they do , how they transform the cars handling, how professional , how knowledgeable ......etc etc etc

boring but absolutely true :)

From what I saw today I'm very impressed with your new setup Tony :D

Nice to meet you Scorps and Bazza I think I missed you by 5 minutes, I passed you down Latimer Road!

Latimer road ? if that was the tractor track that the sat nav made us take , it probably was :lol:

i must say i am highly impressed with the new centre, certainly raises the standards, and for tony to be at the forefront of it , is a great achievment

i could say what a wonderful job Tony and Mark did on our three today .....but to be honest it gets a bit boring having to hear what a wonderful job they do , how they transform the cars handling, how professional , how knowledgeable ......etc etc etc

boring but absolutely true :D

Your sig made me smile "WIM.............................................changes my red bits to green" :lol:

I'll echo that.

Very, very impressed. The car feels so much better already, and i'm still driving it carefully...

I can't really type how happy i am!!

Excellent :lol: don't forget we haven't finished yet with your little lady.

From what I saw today I'm very impressed with your new setup Tony :D

Latimer road ? if that was the tractor track that the sat nav made us take , it probably was :lol:

I had been there for 2 hours mate and needed to go, shame though :D I'm sure you will be at the open day! :)

Yeah it was the windy country lane (Latimer Road) I passed you on...did you not see the black mondeo flying past you then!! :lol:

I bet it was fun driving down there when towing? You can carry on the main road and go through Amersham and then into Chesham but it takes abit longer.

Just to reiterate what Barrie said :D

Thanks so much to Tony & Mark for sorting Poggys 'pidgeon toes' he felt way more 'planted' on the drive home :bigeyed: Great to see you both & Pete again.

Very impressed with the centre and the excellent tea & coffee making facilities, & I can't wait to see the magic tyre machine in action :D

I can't wait to see the magic tyre machine in action :bigeyed:

Aaahhh yes the "Boss"...i think Tony could sell tickets just to see it in action.

Form an orderly queue :D

Yep I will be there to see that! :D

Here's a couple more photos of the hunter

DSC01015.jpg

DSC01016.jpg

The Haweka wheel balance plates arrived today :D Basically these allow us to mount the wheel in the same fashion as they are mounted on the car...

As some may know i have campaigned for years to inform the public the wheels centre hole is cosmetically central so a real reason for balance complaints..... Anyway the Haweka plates>

post-2-1208797124.jpg

post-2-1208797150.jpg

post-2-1208797177.jpg

The reason most places don't have them is probabally cost.... 2k a set :bigeyed:

The Haweka wheel balance plates arrived today :D Basically these allow us to mount the wheel in the same fashion as they are mounted on the car...

As some may know i have campaigned for years to inform the public the wheels centre hole is cosmetically central so a real reason for balance complaints.....

Can't wait (much longer) :bigeyed: