• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The movie is a non-starter for me :D

I had the same problem here at work Tony :D

Easy fix though - downloaded Quick Time player :D

linky here - its free & easy :D http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download/win.html

Thank you janey..... Now loaded and sorted :D ............watched the video, bazza looked in a hurry to pick up the Indian takeaway :D .... Jokes aside it looked unbelievable. I am happy for everyone involved :D

Just watched the vid...sounds awesome :D

Cheers for that!..... My pc has lost it's sound abilities. So i am deaf to the sounds..... Time to put more coal in the old windows...

just for tony

it goes like this

brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrmmmmmmmmmmmmmpssstbrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmpsssssstbbbrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaarrraaaaaarrrrr

rrrargharghgAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHBRRBRRRRRRRpssstttttbbrrrrrbrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

rrrrm

:D

Just watched the vid...sounds awesome :D

Cheers for that!..... My pc has lost it's sound abilities. So i am deaf to the sounds..... Time to put more coal in the old windows...

No problem! :D :D

Just watched the vid...sounds awesome :thumbsup_anim:

just for tony

it goes like this

brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrmmmmmmmmmmmmmpssstbrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmpsssssstbbbrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaarrraaaaaarrrrr

rrrargharghgAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHBRRBRRRRRRRpssstttttbbrrrrrbrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

rrrrm

:D

:speak_cool: no go for me my comp wont av it....but judging by this it sounds great :wub: will have to try and get a peak on some1 else's computor soon :speak_cool:

another clip

this time from inside

slight traction problem near the end :speak_cool:

(watchable on quicktime)

Starlet2.mov

disclaimer: public road with national speed limit, at no time did the car travel over the speed limit :thumbsup_anim:

:speak_cool:

Liking the video Barrie :lol:

I must say, I'm really chuffed that you chose TDi to undertake this work, and impressed that you managed to keep your chin up in the face of some problems during the process. I think the painful birth has been well worthwhile though :P

Any more plans for her or is it a case of enjoying what you have for a while?

Liking the video Barrie :)

I must say, I'm really chuffed that you chose TDi to undertake this work, and impressed that you managed to keep your chin up in the face of some problems during the process. I think the painful birth has been well worthwhile though :)

Any more plans for her or is it a case of enjoying what you have for a while?

was a pleasure :)

as allways the mind is ticking away, just need to sync it to the wallet

but im sure it wont be the last you see of it

• 3 weeks later...
Bazza.... Any pictures of the interior since janey has been let loose stripping it :whistle:

:whistle: ......what interior :whistle:

i will stick a few up tonight, :lol:

door cards are about the only things left, but a lot of head scratching is needed to work out where the electrics will end up

Bazza.... Any pictures of the interior since janey has been let loose stripping it :whistle:

:lol: ......what interior :whistle:

door cards are about the only things left, but a lot of head scratching is needed to work out where the electrics will end up

:whistle:

:lol: ......what interior :whistle:

:whistle:

soon,

just finished a oil change on the zaf ......got to treat it occaisonly