Bazza

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

sorry guys forgot to post these the other day after dropping my car at TDi

Barry's little rocket, still havin some teathing problems aparently but figures i herd where good

090520071484.jpg

fast and furious styled lap top on passenger seat :thumbsup_anim:

090520071485.jpg

Herd her ticking over for a few mins and shes bloooooomin loud lol

090520071483.jpg

Matts beast, didnt get one of the front bumper but it deffo needs to be changed lol

090520071487.jpg

The 2 poorly cars needed to be fixed lol, do like the front bumper on it Adie first time ive seen it in the flesh

090520071486.jpg

Soon....kick the cat to keep yourself amused in the meantime :thumbsup_anim:

Ready!!

Here you go :o click on the image to make it larger or view as a slideshow.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v12/scorpion/Starlet/

Oh me.. Oh my... Is she re-born now.... Looks A1 :)

post-2-1178996233.jpg

Thank you for the visuals Scorps... You did well..... Very well :)

Great pictures Pete - thanks for that :thumbsup_anim:

We have been "heads down, bums up" (no comments from you please Mr Surgical virus :) ) on Barrie and Janeys Pocket Rocket for a while now dealing with various issues. It's been a real challenge putting the icing on the cake to their blood, sweat and tears.

I road tested it today - I have to say it's impressive :)

were the when the..well i must have missed this blog.sorry.i must say seem's like a very impressive ikle starlet you have there m8.i like these motor's alot.sound's like it's gunna be a little monster.no doubt will be putting a very BIG grin on your face in no time.....

LOVE IT :rolleyes_anim:

Great pictures Pete - thanks for that :rolleyes_anim:

We have been "heads down, bums up" (no comments from you please Mr Surgical virus :) ) on Barrie and Janeys Pocket Rocket for a while now dealing with various issues. It's been a real challenge putting the icing on the cake to their blood, sweat and tears.

I road tested it today - I have to say it's impressive :lol:

I second the thanks to Pete for the photos :lol:

looking forward to seeing and driving it again

is that bird poop on the front wing :)

Living proof that wires and turbochargers are not happy bed fellows. This harness was hidden under a the slam panel and less than an inch away from the turbo.

post-60-1179155151.jpg

That's scary!! If i were Bazza i would consider myself very lucky not to have a bag of soot right now. How the car didn't catch fire is anyone's guess...

Living proof that wires and turbochargers are not happy bed fellows. This harness was hidden under a the slam panel and less than an inch away from the turbo.

post-60-1179155151.jpg

That's scary!! If i were Bazza i would consider myself very lucky not to have a bag of soot right now. How the car didn't catch fire is anyone's guess...

anyone for a barbeque :blink:

post-60-1179155151.jpg

anyone for a barbeque :blink:

Honestly though that image is quite alarming. Was there any indication of the evolvement... Like odd electrics or the smell of burning?

Honestly though that image is quite alarming. Was there any indication of the evolvement... Like odd electrics or the smell of burning?

The wirinng did actually start to catch fire. Only in a very small way because we able to deal with it quickly. Where the wires had fused together and shorted, the elctriical componts such as lights and indicators etc remained on. We had to replace about a 12 inches section of the loom so everything is OK now (except for the indicators which Barrie wants to deal with).