The wim Lotus blog

Tony

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

To be honest the length isn't a problem it's the width and the fact the rear is wider than the front so i have to "Align" :lol: the car precisely.

Nail some old carpet to the walls - won't matter if you get it a tad offline then.

................... you didn't, did you? Might not have saved the repeater, but the paint would have been ok.

Oops! :P

To be honest the length isn't a problem it's the width and the fact the rear is wider than the front so i have to "Align" :lol: the car precisely.

Nail some old carpet to the walls - won't matter if you get it a tad offline then.

................... you didn't, did you? Might not have saved the repeater, but the paint would have been ok.

Oops! :P

I thought someone had mentioned that before...fail!!

Well ok..... The car missed the frame on Sat when i pushed it in, so what changed on Sunday when i pulled it out and hit the frame :P

Someone obviously moved the garage slightly to the right Saturday evening :lol:

Are you sure it's completely flat?

What's odd is the wing repeater sits about 10mm clear of the wing. When i pulled the car out not only did i remove the repeater i also hit the paint..... That's a mighty change from pushing it in the day before :lol:

What's odd is the wing repeater sits about 10mm clear of the wing. When i pulled the car out not only did i remove the repeater i also hit the paint..... That's a mighty change from pushing it in the day before :lol:

Anything lying on the floor that could of turned the front wheels?

Well ok..... The car missed the frame on Sat when i pushed it in, so what changed on Sunday when i pulled it out and hit the frame :P

I reckon you need to get the geomtery checked on it to ascertain the "in-garage" handling :lol:

Anything lying on the floor that could of turned the front wheels?

Nope, garage is totally empty apart from a brick i use to stop the car rolling back.