The wim Lotus blog

Tony

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Saw the Lotus this morning and she was looking stunning...another great job you've done Christian :)

Look forward to the pics!

I hope Christian gave you a good talking to about using hand car wash places :lol:

Lol it's either that or wash it yourself, and somehow the latter always loses out until the weather gets warmer :angry:

Simple solution don't wash it until it's warmer, that's what I do as there is no chance of any damage happening. Depends how much you like the cold though!

Absolute honour to have you recover my baby..... In truth there's no way i would spend such time over two days doing what you do for so little money..... Probably shot myself in the foot saying that i need to tip my cap to you for such a fantastic job...... Once again.

Images taken today in the rain, nevertheless she look glorious :angry:

post-2-1296935845.jpg

post-2-1296935871.jpg

post-2-1296935859.jpg

post-2-1296935917.jpg

The NSF re-paint was good but they destroyed the detail Christian applied, plus i could see a seam where the paint lines joined......

After two days work and a very good price for wim Christian from Invisible Touch Detailing pacified my anal need for perfection when it come to red :lol:

post-2-1296935897.jpg

Superb job..... As many customers thought as they passed through the centre while you were there.... Let's hope you get well deserved business from them....

She looks so well i'm considering competing it the "classics's on the hill" venue this year :lol:

Depends on the supplier doesn't it? Seeing as I work for BP I know Castrol have switched a few years ago from the RS that was used by Lotus to Castrol 'Edge Sport' but I think it's the same grade, which was 10w/60 (Fully synthetic).

In view of the rising fuel costs i did some maths on the Lotus running costs...... She costs in fuel, per mile

£0.80p B)