New Banner

Tony

OJC is a relatively new forum that's making waves due to the wealth of information inboard and the clubs friendly atmosphere willing to share knowledge in areas wim cannot IE: engines, ice and many other associated to the Jap car.

I strongly recommend you have a look, join up and explore the forum, even if you don't have a Jap car :D

A personal very big "thank you" to Tony & Wheels-InMotion. We are doing well for a new club, and looking forwards to our

very own Outlaw Jap Club Meet @ The Ace Cafe on Saturday 17th April, with another in October. All Japanese cars welcome,

wether standard or very highly modified. You don't have to currently own a Japanese Car to join the club, but an interest of

Japanese Cars is a must. Click this LINK for more details of the Ace Cafe meet :D

I am please to announce that Tony has also offered the Outlaw Jap Club a WIM Knowledge Day Meet later in the year too.

Many thanks Tony from the Outlaws !!

Thankyou for your valued support Tony/WIM B)

We've been spreading the WIM word mate, and look forward to seeing you all soon :thumbsup_anim:

OJC is a really good friendly forum and im proud to promote that fact.

I had just got in from work. What work you may ask ? The clue is in my name.....

What does a "wozza" do then B)

A clue from what wozza makes other people do?

fat_old_guy.gif

That was you last Saturday!! :thumbsup_anim:

I had just got in from work. What work you may ask ? The clue is in my name.....

post-2-1270199160.gif

Oh no it wasn't was it?..... I was blotto by the end of the night so i'm not sure what happend.

fat_old_guy.gif

Oh no it wasn't was it?..... I was blotto by the end of the night so i'm not sure what happend.

Nah, you were well behaved ;)

Phew..... that's a relief, as most know i don't often go out but when i do the moment overtakes me...... Last time was the LOC xmas do and apparently i ended up wandering around Milton Keynes at 1am looking for a Kebab shop, i don't remember that, nor do i remember why the heel of my shoe was missing :thumbsup_anim:

Phew..... that's a relief, as most know i don't often go out but when i do the moment overtakes me...... Last time was the LOC xmas do and apparently i ended up wandering around Milton Keynes at 1am looking for a Kebab shop, i don't remember that, nor do i remember why the heel of my shoe was missing ;)

pmsl B) I'm the same mate, don't drink much now and I didn't have much last week, not compared to how I used to drink!! :thumbsup_anim:

• 2 weeks later...

I'm dead excited, Outlaw Jap Club Ace Cafe meet on Saturday, it will be a great meet (especially if the weather remains nice).

If everyone turns up we will have nearly 40 cars, which is really great effort for a club that isn't even a year old !!

An Outlaw Jap Club member is coming down from Manchester to get his Geo done early Saturday morning, then as soon as he

has been WIM'd, he's joining a convoy to the Ace Cafe.