Joy of Geometry & engine bay babes combined

Tony

This Ferrari F430

post-2-1224353781.jpg

Has just completed a £300.000 overhaul, little things like two Scuderia superchargers an F1 gearbox, 20k's worth of ceramic brakes, a full custom carbon fiber conversion, custom exhaust, custom suspension and interior...... and loads of other stuff.

To put things into perspective the two Scuderia chargers use 80bhp "each" to run and this car still has 807bhp at the wheel and this is probably why the rear 305/30-19 Michelin cup tyres lasted....... wait for it......... A week :D and 1040 miles!!!

Please feel free to dribble....>

post-2-1224354466.jpg

post-2-1224354498.jpg

post-2-1224354529.jpg

post-2-1224354580.jpg

post-2-1224354607.jpg

post-2-1224354655.jpg

post-2-1224354747.jpg

Next week when we fit the tyres i will also calibrate the chassis so there's more images to come :D

im dribbling :D

that looks fantastic in that colour, makes a change from red !

for one minute i thought you had written £300,000 :D

seems strange to be a left hander, unless the owner spends time on the continent

very nice, will it still be there tomorrow ?

The owner owns one or two race teams, not sure which, i think their related to Ferrari? and yes that was £300.000 on extras.

There's loads of mechanical stuff, all F1 works material maybe that's where the carbon engine kit comes from? Apparently after the Scuderia chargers where fitted there was some track testing/ mapping hence the need for two new rear tyres, but the owner was unsure hence the reason we had the car in today just to confirm it needs tyres after one week.

It does and he never even asked how much.... i don't suppose the £300 each will make a dent after the £300.000 already spent.

And no..... it won't be there tomorrow :D

Jesus £300k on extras! :D What's the car insured for I wonder?

When you working on it next week, I'm there! :D

I think a photo outside the centre with the WIM logo in the shot would be great for adverts etc. If the owner agreed :)

Jesus £300k on extras! :D What's the car insured for I wonder?

When you working on it next week, I'm there! :D

I think a photo outside the centre with the WIM logo in the shot would be great for adverts etc. If the owner agreed :)

It's back on Tuesday for the tyres and calibration..... Cameras at the ready :)

Tony if this is back on Wednesday let me know as I wanna see it! ;)

If it's tomorrow I doubt I could make it :)

Those tyres were huge though! ;)

Will do..... i feel it's coming Wednesday so you should be safe :rolleyes:

Bad news ER, it's here now :)

• 2 years later...
Has this car ever been on The Garage on Discovery channel? I was watching an episode the other day and noticed the number plate in the opening credits.

Unlikely because his mods are done by Ferrari or SP Racing but saying that he has many cars and they all have the same letters on the plate.