Peugeot RCZ

Tony

of all the things this car could be.....it never reaches any of them. engine, driven wheels, intended drivability and charactor all seem to be 30% below the mark and thats such a dissapointment, if this had been the pug r8 i think they would have gained a few extra fans, but it isnt and will only add to the impresson of straight run of the mill products from peugeot.

of all the things this car could be.....it never reaches any of them. engine, driven wheels, intended drivability and charactor all seem to be 30% below the mark and thats such a dissapointment, if this had been the pug r8 i think they would have gained a few extra fans, but it isnt and will only add to the impresson of straight run of the mill products from peugeot.

They should have just called it the RCZ and given it a normal face instead of making it part of the 308 range - I still think it'll sell well, same way they made the 206CC straight after the SLK, now this is their equivalent of the R8 and the hairdressers should love it :lol: