wim/BB national network agreed

What's new?

1:Online tyre sales

2:Online Geometry calibration sales

3:National network

1:

Q. How can we compete price wise against current established online tyre sales?

A. We purchase tyres from one of the largest tyre wholesalers and direct our customers to the selected retail centres, this way they make a small amount at both ends of the purchase greatly increasing our competitive edge.

2:

Q. If wim is so unique how come i can go there instead instead of wim now?

A. All Geometries purchased from the wim/BB sites are under our wing, past research data will be available to all the centres, in addition custom set-ups will be born via a "live-link" seven days a week.

Q: Are they really able to do the job or is this sales hype?

A: They are able to do the job, the maiden template has been born over the last year although wim will need to be interactive evolving "stand alone" chassis settings for some cars, this is done "live", each calibration will belong to us.

3:

Q. Who is this "national network?"

A: "Who" is beside the point, you are purchasing from wim/BB. All the centres involved comply with wim/BB SOP (Standard operational procedures) in state of the art centres.

Q. Will this cost me more than coming to wim

A. No the national price structure is the same unless you want additional services to your purchase.

Next week.... or so we will launch a "soft roll out" of six centres and then up this to 20 once we catch our breath, over the next year this will expand to 50 centres and then who knows?

Thanks for your time on this topic and welcome UK to a new way of life.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nearly a year in the making with loads of fine-tuning to do. The hard part has been initializing the Geo side of things, obviously the equipment needs to be right as does the consistency and knowledge levels. The initial company networking with us are well established but recognize wim offers a greater level of understanding of the chassis and settings. Our relationship will soon embrace a better understanding via training and our constant "on demand" support.

I have to say I don't envy the task ahead of you as it sounds mammoth but the rewards will be great I'm sure! So what sort of requirements are you placing on the new baby WIMs? Is it purely technical knowledge, or do they need to have the same level of equipment like the geo machine and the boss and stuff?

It really will be good news for those outside the reach of WIM central if they can drive into a baby WIM and it be exactly as if they were in chesham :rolleyes:

Thanks for your kind words....

The initial company joining out network is a national company who want to roll this out with their latest refurbished centres so that the image we sell and equipment is up to our code. This slow way in allows the communication network to evolve as a well as transporting the "wim way" to these centres.

Once established the network will expand to 50 centres and later in the year another fitting/ calibration partner will come on board adding another 50 centres.

This is not easy and we are going to trip along the way but so long as the customer is handled the wim way even when things go wrong we will open many eye's to the competitors struggling to understand their own industry.

Actual numbers are 150 centres but this is an overwhelming transition so we reduced this to a mira 7..... 7 is not a network so in order to launch a readable network we have agreed 27..... brown stuff and fan will meet next week.

Actual numbers are 150 centres but this is an overwhelming transition so we reduced this to a mira 7..... 7 is not a network so in order to launch a readable network we have agreed 27..... brown stuff and fan will meet next week.

:lol: Good luck mate, keeping everything crossed for ya... :)

Who is looking after this network, i.e. communicating with them when they experience problems setting a car, just you or everyone?

Who is looking after this network, i.e. communicating with them when they experience problems setting a car, just you or everyone?

I was thinkiing that, if there are 27 centres to support next week and you do an 8 hour day then excluding Daddy WIM the Baby WIMs will get 17 minutes each of your rime a day :huh: