CIH

The rain has buggered-off up here too now :smile_anim:

Wheels_Rear.jpg

Wheels_Front.jpg

Wheels_Front-Quarter.jpg

Wheels_Side.jpg

Only problem is the brakes look real small now

Wheels_Close-up.jpg

S14 4-pots should sort that. Oh and the tyre sizes aren't quite right for the S12 but that'll be sorted soon.

I think the rears coudl do with moving outward slightly, maybe 5-10mm spacers ?

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks peeps! As a suspension "enthusiast" simply lowering isn't gonna cut it. That's not a priority for now. Current schedule is;

Service

Tyres

Brake Upgrades

Exhaust

Suspension & Alignment kits

Whatever Else!

Had no interest shown in my half-harted attempts to sell so I'll see my original plans through (as above), maybe sell next year at the earliest. 'think I'll enjoy it more and more as I improve it.

Thanks peeps! As a suspension "enthusiast" simply lowering isn't gonna cut it. That's not a priority for now. Current schedule is;

Service

Tyres

Brake Upgrades

Exhaust

Whatever Else!

Had no interest shown in my half-harted attempts to sell so I'll see my original plans through (as above), maybe sell next year at the earliest. 'think I'll enjoy it more and more as I improve it.

Made your mind up for now then, good plans :rolleyes:

I saw a mint A reg silvia yesterday, was stunning in red. Would that have been an S12?

Service

Tyres

Brake Upgrades

Exhaust

Whatever Else!

Made your mind up for now then, good plans :unsure:

I saw a mint A reg silvia yesterday, was stunning in red. Would that have been an S12?

Yeah, a mk1. Very rare car.

Well on the new wheels and incorrect tyres it feels a little better but under braking is remarkably unstable pulling one way and the other. Unless I'm chasing GTRs (or the odd Z34) I'm going to remain caustious ntill I can get some decent rubber-probably pay-day end of the month. Scored a Conti "PW" for the front already.

Oh and finally some EZ front bolts.

Got some 205/50 16 PW BEEPS on the front now. Much better than before. Rears are slightly taller so I now have "rake".

I'll get some supa-A1 Tyres for the rears soon, then decent fronts & EZs probably the following month.

No they're not. Those Nankangs on the factory wheels were terryfiying!

Oh and I had some little kid ask to see my headlights cycle up 'n' down today lol. A 'net buddy said they are so "1970s spy drama" too haha!

One of the US S12 peeps was keen to make the headlights turn-on then pop-up, a'la the Initial D TV show title sequence.....(even though you see on several ocassions they pop-up then illuminate, like an S12 lol).

Winking is kinda cool. Not keen on the lazy look tho.

• 3 weeks later...

Wheels look like they may be getting sold afterall. Suits me, I can get reasonable (factory alloy fit) tyres and sort the exhaust. Current thinking is to SORN it when tax is up at the end of the month, get it prepped for MOT in September and sell up with the full ticket.

Then it's saving for the halo S14. Probably get one and sell that in <12 months too, if I'm consistant. I should just keep away from cars. :)