V8 Zonda R Replica crock of sh$t.......

Tony

He won't get enough for it to restore the Ferrari. So he copied a chassis in the picture but then took away the safety bit the roll cage round the cabin as it looked too big - that might have saved a life down the line - muppet.

So having had a quick look through the original thread, it seems there's been quite a lot of interesting engineering gone on which has to be commended:

http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/united-kingdom/184156-jag-v12.html

However I'm a bit staggered by how hard everyone has come down on some people who have had somewhat negative comments!

http://www.clubscuderia.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?45403-My-garage-looks-cool

Some great quotes:

The front is not good and i want to remake it, the surface needs a great deal of work. In Bahrain I hired this guy to do the body and it didn't quite turn out the way i wanted it.

A factory made the rear section and the engine cover and its awesome. However the doors and the bonnet need reworking (Not starting from scratch).

I really can't work this out, is it serious or tongue in cheek? The real problem is others fuelling the fire!

I know, I'm just humouring you! :P All the youngsters say it now so when I hear/read it I automatically assume they mean it's good! :lol: Although having said that a guy who used to work here that's a couple of years older than me said it all the time, I used to think to myself how old are you!!  :rolleyes:

Anyway, the car looks s***e! :D  

There's no getting away from it that's fuggly..... The bodywork looks like what you would expect after the crash, engine bay is an amateur nest of poor wiring and the exhausts welding..... Well if the chassis is like that then good luck.

There's no getting away from it that's fuggly..... The bodywork looks like what you would expect after the crash, engine bay is an amateur nest of poor wiring and the exhausts welding..... Well if the chassis is like that then good luck.

Like most replica kit cars then ? ;)

That really is quite lovely, and the fact it's a convertible makes it pretty obvious it's a replica.

He looks so proud in the photo, getting a slating in the comments though! :lol:

He's getting torn apart on PH and ClubScuderia as well  :lol:

Can't work out why he'd allow this publicity, just comes across as completely deluded..........