V8 Zonda R Replica crock of sh$t.......

Tony

Yeah that kit car is great looks just like the real thing , doesnt look like marina switchgear and Blue Peter interior at all , a £40 k POS

The interior isn't great and what looks to be a Ferrari logo embossed on to the door card is just bizarre, but the exterior looks very nice from the pictures anyway. The zonda on the other hand looks like complete and utter pants in photos so I cannot begin to imagine how bad it looks in the flesh. On the one hand building it on his own in the garage is pretty impressive, but looking at the car objectively can't see it being much more than scrap.

The owner just posted this on Club Scud  :lol:

However

I kind of blew it frown.gif

I was contacted by 3 journalists, and spoke to all of them, the south west news agency sent round a photographer and set up a studio in the road, flash lights, lenses, mics etc.. the next day a story came out in the mail online. That afternoon (yesterday) the PR agency for ebay contacted me and said I had blown it, they were going to use ebay to finish off the car and make it legal. Now its been in the Mail they and Autocar are not interested. The other agency also complained, they were trying to set up taking it to the TG track to film it.

No one said anything about exclusivity! I told all of the I was talking to everyone frown.gif I have complained to ebays CEO and said that is not fair