Tyre Split!

SHAHZ

walking past the car this morning and i dont know what or why, but something seemed to have caught my eye.... on closer look this is what i found...

5AD1D4D0-77B5-4E63-A55C-62CC7ACB2D4F.jpg

4A9D9022-BC42-4840-BBBC-36A1E303EAE1.jpg

ED387CEF-5BE7-4D21-BC91-CD3551DF96CD.jpg

FFS thats all i need, lool!!  

Just about to have a look online, but Tony can you get me a price for a Good Year Eagle Ultra Grip GW-3 Run Flat - 245/40/18, ta!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeap can see the cord and it has plenty of tread :(

I did think that too Rich, but these tyres are hard and to cut it so deep, I would have taken quite some effort and potentially damage to the arch.... plus if someone was going to do it, i doubt they would know they are RFs and would go for the sidewall first??,,,, but who knows!!

Bloody hell your having worse luck than me...... Take it easy on that tyre in the mean time if those cords are exposed.

I was just about to ask you actually, is it ok to drive? I need to go to the office tomorrow, going to try and get down to WIM on either friday or sat, might aswell get the geo done while I'm at it!

Bloody hell your having worse luck than me...... Take it easy on that tyre in the mean time if those cords are exposed.

I was just about to ask you actually, is it ok to drive? I need to go to the office tomorrow, going to try and get down to WIM on either friday or sat, might aswell get the geo done while I'm at it!

Hard call but it should be ok providing you don't go nutter bastard on it. PM me a contact number so the team can arrange a correlation of tyre and geo for you.

Edited by Tony
crap spelling

That is a very good price and if i was you i would go for that...... Unlike Camskill we have a centre, skilled staff and expensive equipment to pay for and this does sometimes reflect on our competitive tyre prices, not often but in this case it has. Nevertheless we can still fit the tyre for you on one of our touchless tyre fitting machines :smile_anim:

That is a very good price and if i was you i would go for that...... Unlike Camskill we have a centre, skilled staff and expensive equipment to pay for and this does sometimes reflect on our competitive tyre prices, not often but in this case it has. Nevertheless we can still fit the tyre for you on one of our touchless tyre fitting machines :smile_anim:

Cheers Tony, will do, 3-4 days for delivery so will get in touch with Tony B once it arrives to get booked in!

Would have thought the integrity of a run flat goes when it's down to the cord. Take care Shahz.

Cheers mate......Yeah was a bit nervous driving in this morning, but am off tomorrow so it wont need to be used all weekend.  The guy at camskill just said that goodyear often transport over the weekend so could be with me sooner than the wednesday delivery time he is giving me... fair play hes just covering himself!

Oh bollox!!! That's £50 down the drain then, already ordered it earlier from camskill!

Never even heard of that site before, very well priced!

Sorry, I should've been quicker off the mark but I missed this thread for some reason. That website is Germany based apparently, but that doesn't concern me much when (as you say) there's £50 a tyre to be saved.