• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh dear.... Is it just the one tyre?

Yeap!

We have done it a few times but there's underlying issues with the camber due to lowering, nevertheless this time seems extreme.

Only done the once mate back in March .... its still on stock suspension... its the beemer Tone not the Lex! :)

Has that gone all the way through (i.e. the tyre deflated)? And if so being a run flat did the tyre pressure warning tell you it was flat or did you just see that yourself?

Nope, not deflated!  Saw it myself, was walking back up to the car and from a distance the thread caught my eye!

All sorted, drives lovely again, had been getting a bit bumpy cornering lately too!!

Camber was a tad out!  Joe was great, got it sorted and was on my way in no time!  He did say that the kerbing incident a couple of weeks ago could have been the cause as i would have covered c3-4000 miles since then!

Couple of pics....

A1A14171-63F1-42BF-B139-B936A4786D4A.jpg

4DB30CEF-A2FB-480B-91BD-6255153E088E.jpg

64D863A0-0BE0-4E9A-A660-46D7CCADEB66.jpg

6366E3F5-E5C0-4649-99FA-94CAE209E6FF.jpg

approx 2-3000 a month business + evenings and weekends!

Same here, was a bit worried driving up, thankfully it didn't blow out or i didn't get pulled!!

That's insane!!! I do that in 6 months :lol:

I guess you get a fuel allowance? ;)

thankfully it didn't blow out

They're run flats though aren't they in which case that would have made no difference to you at all - my brother had a blowout on his Z4, just heard a pop and warning light on the dash but otherwise all ok.

We had exactly the same shoulder wear on our Merc which luckily didn't blowout but did go flat - which wasn't particularly helpful especially as it only has a space saver spare!

3000 miles a month?!  :blink:

Do you ever get out of your car? (except to fill up with fuel :lol: )

Loool, tell me about it.... probably just as bad in yours, although youll get a lot less miles :lol:

approx 2-3000 a month business + evenings and weekends!

Same here, was a bit worried driving up, thankfully it didn't blow out or i didn't get pulled!!

That's insane!!! I do that in 6 months :lol:

I guess you get a fuel allowance? ;)

loool, was explaining to my daughter the other day, amount of miles mummy does in about 2 weeks is what i do in a day 

thankfully it didn't blow out

They're run flats though aren't they in which case that would have made no difference to you at all - my brother had a blowout on his Z4, just heard a pop and warning light on the dash but otherwise all ok.

We had exactly the same shoulder wear on our Merc which luckily didn't blowout but did go flat - which wasn't particularly helpful especially as it only has a space saver spare!

Thanks for that, i wasn't sure what to expect with a runfllat!