Angry Woman vs Bike

Tony

Pity we couldn't see what happened before the start of the clip because from what we could see the biker was completley out of order and was just asking for some sort of response.

Foreigners eh?

Yes that's what I thought he seemed to start it but then her reaction was very OTT. That could be seen as attempted murder trying to crush him into a parked car. Not to mention the damaged caused to the car.

Absolutely - not condonng her actions at all as they are way out of order, but I do wonder why the bike was squeezed into a gap that isn't really there in the first place. He could easily have moved further down the jam on either side, but from what we can see he was being a bit provocative.

at the start of the video while in the distance, the two cars are coming to a stop and the bike starts to make a filter manouver, you can tell this because the cars seem to slow at the same pace but the bikers deceloration is less. As he slips between the two cars the silver car moves to the left of her lane closing the gap between her car and the adjacent car. I cant see any sensible reason reason for this as she doesnt indicate and as there is a car in the next lane she clearly isnt aiming to move there. This swerve puts the biker in a dangerous tight spot, i think that is why i think he boots the womans car as there was no reason for her to endanger him like that, basicly she pulled across to block his ease of progress. We all saw the rest :mellow:

Why not?....it's legal.

Maybe in this country but who knows what's legal (and proper) in wherever this country is.

Even so it seems that the biker was doing what bikes do anyway, and the car was deliberately trying to block him off.

At least undue care and attention, possibly attempted murder - at least the video would make it easier for the truth to be found out - just like this one:

Please wait a few moments for Video to Load!

ttfn