The missus ain't impressed!

She would kick me out if I stripped an engine down!! :rolleyes:

Apparently I use our cupboard as a garage and there's no space for her stuff...I can't see a problem personally!! :o

cupboard_01.jpg

cupboard_02.jpg

A man has got to have 1 space in the household for himself......

I spent a weekend putting up cheap kitchen cupboards in the garage to store my crap in.

When I got home the mrs filled two of the cupboards with cleaning stuff, washing powder etc....

When she got home she found the knife and fork drawer full of spanners and screwdrivers and the kitchen cupboards full of car spares and tools :o

I proved my point and won the territorial war of garage = mine, house = hers..........

Still a victory though :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: Good idea Nick, I will stick a few spanners in the kitchen drawer see what she says!

I still need to tidy the cupboard up abit, got some parts off the Mondeo to take down the tip if they don't sell as they're just in the way. Loads of empty boxes for posting stuff in as well. I think I might have to rearrange the shelves to make more space available.

What do you mean shes got no room for her stuff, there's definately a jarr of Ragu in there!

It's funny but if I go in the kitchen and start moving stuff around she goes mad, apparently it's 'HER' kitchen! Yet anything we can't get in there like jars and tins goes in 'MY' cupboard! :o

:) Good idea Nick, I will stick a few spanners in the kitchen drawer see what she says!

I still need to tidy the cupboard up abit, got some parts off the Mondeo to take down the tip if they don't sell as they're just in the way. Loads of empty boxes for posting stuff in as well. I think I might have to rearrange the shelves to make more space available.

What do you mean shes got no room for her stuff, there's definately a jarr of Ragu in there!

It's funny but if I go in the kitchen and start moving stuff around she goes mad, apparently it's 'HER' kitchen! Yet anything we can't get in there like jars and tins goes in 'MY' cupboard! :lol:

If that happenned to me I would put the jars and tins in a box and put in her wardrobe.......

Keep up the fight (but be prepared for the backlash!) :lol: