Shopped or no?

Tony

The speed that plane would've descended it wouldn't of just come to a stop on a bridge given the size and weight. Even if it had it wouldn't of ended up in that position being supported by those cables, they must weigh at least 500 tonnes?

The speed that plane would've descended it wouldn't of just come to a stop on a bridge given the size and weight. Even if it had it wouldn't of ended up in that position being supported by those cables, they must weigh at least 500 tonnes?

nice guess ER. not sure what plane it is but the max gross takeoff weight of a 747-400 is 412769 kg

I think the picture was supposed to be a 'action shot' as the plane flys through the bridge... not it actually hanging there :D

nice guess ER. not sure what plane it is but the max gross takeoff weight of a 747-400 is 412769 kg

I think the picture was supposed to be a 'action shot' as the plane flys through the bridge... not it actually hanging there :D

Yeah I get that but you would have to be pretty damn lucky to get a clear photo like that, a still from a video would be grainy as well.

The photo has been done very well though, not something I could do...I particularly like this one from the link posted.

SteveMcGhee04[2].jpg

I thought the signature at the bottom gave it away as artwork, don't think I've ever seen a signature on a photograph before?

Unless it had been scanned in, which it does look like it has or the guy gave it that effect.