Sponsoring a roundabout

Might seem a small trivial thing but we had our name down to sponsor the roundabout next to the centre but the waiting list was long and we where far down the queue.... Well today we got it :o

This roundabout is a car park twice a day with four routes from it so having adverts is a great visibility gain.

Awesome, bet STS will love that! :speak_cool:

It's going to go down like a tonne of congealed milk on a hot summer day.

I can actually see them closing that centre down soon, I bet they've lost a lot of work already.

We can have four boards so one for each entry, they have to be low level and the actual dimensions i'm not sure. In addition they have to comply with highway regulations, meaning they cannot have anything on them that might be deemed as an instruction ie: no arrows or prompts like turn left now.

We can have four boards so one for each entry, they have to be low level and the actual dimensions i'm not sure. In addition they have to comply with highway regulations, meaning they cannot have anything on them that might be deemed as an instruction ie: no arrows or prompts like turn left now.

So what are you going to have on the signs so they know where you are if there can't be directions?

So what are you going to have on the signs so they know where you are if there can't be directions?

All the roundabouts round here that are sponsored just have a small sign with the company name and contact details......

Sounds like a good move there Tony, I've always wondered does that now make you responsible for the gardening on the roundabout (or is it not that kind of roundabout, I've forgotten what it looks like)

I don't think there's much on it, maybe a few weeds! :lol:

Just looked on google, there's a few flowers in the middle.

What's on it is beside the point, it's how many car go around it i care about :(

and i bet a pothole is next :D.........

Speed bumps :(

:lol: Yeah speed bumps with WIM plasterd all over them.. :lol:

Just be carefull as having the boards on the roundabout near the "other" tyre place,it could put a few noses out of joint,and the boards could get damaged or stolen.. :(

Still i think its a fantastic idea.. :)

and i bet a pothole is next :D.........

Speed bumps :(

:lol: Yeah speed bumps with WIM plasterd all over them.. :lol:

Just be carefull as having the boards on the roundabout near the "other" tyre place,it could put a few noses out of joint,and the boards could get damaged or stolen.. :(

Still i think its a fantastic idea.. :)

Possibly not as STS is one of the companies that is working for WIM doing the geos/tyres online, although obviously not that centre. It wouldn't do much for their reputation if they damaged the signs.