The wim Lotus blog

Tony

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yay, GAZ are going to make me some monotube coilovers for the Lotus and the best bit is........... For free :D

Lucky sod...can they make me some! :lol:

Here's a little video for you matey :whistle: Quality might not be that great at the moment as it's only just uploaded or youtube have messed it up again!

Please wait a few moments for Video to Load!

Oh Bazza, why oh why did we miss the chance to ride the Esprit today while you where at the centre :lol:

Why was that then?

I had a whole heap of work upstairs and just forgot..... Anyhoo the tart would stuff the Lotus anyway so it's an "interesting ride" for Bazza at best.

Oh Bazza, why oh why did we miss the chance to ride the Esprit today while you where at the centre :lol:

Why was that then?

I had a whole heap of work upstairs and just forgot..... Anyhoo the tart would stuff the Lotus anyway so it's an "interesting ride" for Bazza at best.

Not all about the speed though :lmaosmiley:

Why was that then?

Not all about the speed though :lmaosmiley:

Is for a racer like Bazza....

"GOOD"........ good!! That looks the mutts nut's weighed down with 20kg on each nut. That took me about five hours in the Sahara heat to get that glass crystal clear, it's slightly better than "good" :rolleyes:

Had a quite worrying experience tonight..... Pulled onto the bypass with a 42 tonner rapidly approaching and i just gunned the turbo though the gears, no worries there, then there was a real rich smell of fuel so strong i pulled over much to the pointing laughter of the passing traffic... I've looked everywhere expecting to find a split hose or something or fluid but nothing :o Could it just be because of the heat of the day, odd, really odd.

Maybe get Tony to take a look? Not a split around one of the fuel hoses were the clips are is it? Had that on the pug and fuel only squirted out with the movement of the engine, which quickly burnt away just leaving the smell.

Maybe get Tony to take a look? Not a split around one of the fuel hoses were the clips are is it? Had that on the pug and fuel only squirted out with the movement of the engine, which quickly burnt away just leaving the smell.

Deffo needs attention, i really thought a hose had split because the smell was so strong, drove ok though?

it maybe wise to get it on a rolling road tony,

not for finding out just what the power is doing but also more importantly the A/F ratios and other bits a peices they can measure. you may be heavily overfueling when on boost.

a lot of cars do run rich on WOT as this cools the engine. but inside the cabin isnt good.

Today on the way home i had to follow a tractor for 5 miles down the lane to the bypass..... Why the ( be polite ) hell do farmers decide to do whatever they need to do during the rush hour :whistle: .... Anyhoo when i got on the bypass i gunned it properly for the first time, hitting high revs through the gears..... Oh my she is much happier in the high rev range..... :D