Nurburgring webcam

Tony

whats the damage for a lap round there at the mo?? the astra forum are talkin bout goin there again..might go along this time....but think my golf needs to find the horses it seems to have lost latlly :|

Wow, a random piece of tarmac. Awsome.. :D

</Female breathelss voice on/>

Not just any random piece of tarmac, but a piece of Nordschlief random tarmac

</Female breathelss voice off/>

That picture was around Easter time 2 years ago, the snow caused a lot of track time to be lost over that weekend.

This was my first ever lap. The only reason I got this photo is the rest of the group were back at the hotel in the

warm, and wondered where I was ? I said look on the webcam cos I'm going for it !! I just had to get a lap in.

Lapping the most dangerous racetrack in the world at freezing temperatures wasn't really my most sensible moment, but I

made it round without hitting anything. There were a few clenching moments though I can tell you, & I was going slow (ish).

Looks like no bikes today - that makes things easier for a newbie to the 'Ring.

I've done it once, in the Eunos, and it was the perfect car for a first go - not so fast that you have to learn every bend / corner, but certainly quick enough to give 911s a fright in some of the twistier bits. :thumbsup_anim: