Decided on a different car?

Tony

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It looks nice but is it really what you want? You've gone on about getting a lambo for so long why change you mind now? Are you getting impatient as it's taking a while to find one?

agree with the trouble part,,at the garage i did my apprentaship at we had one givin to us..its was f**** and even after loadsa cash spent it always broke down or summut fell off it

It looks nice but is it really what you want? You've gone on about getting a lambo for so long why change you mind now? Are you getting impatient as it's taking a while to find one?

The replica is only worth it's image, the engine/ body and so on comes to about 5k, i've seen and missed a few over the last year for 10k and the current prices are 20-30k, at the end of the 20k for an image is not worth it.

I grew up with the Esprit and they where second to the Lambo until this totally mint one turned up.

Do you want an Esprit?

I know someone who's got one and when i last saw him he was thinking of selling, same colour as the one shown in your pic cant remember if its the tubo model though.

Yes..... Tipping point with this one is the mint condition and price.