Tony

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh and in mint condition.

Well if it needs a detail I've got loads of gear to use ;)

We may work together and blog a detailing session, it could be interesting.

Cool...already got a plan developing in my head! :P

Well if it needs a detail I've got loads of gear to use :P

Cool...already got a plan developing in my head! ;)

Not goining to buff it down to the undercoat are we ;)

Well if it needs a detail I've got loads of gear to use :o

Cool...already got a plan developing in my head! :D

Not goining to buff it down to the undercoat are we :lol:

Nah, just clean the paint up and give it some protection :)

Are they single stage paints or were they lacquered?

You'll know when you look at it or start polishing, if there is paint on the cloth its a solid paint. :o

Let us know when your on detailing duty i'll bring the Polo down so you can practise as i aint touched it for about a year so it will be a good test for you :lol:

Oh nuts!!!!........ I've been stupid and can't go veiw the car.

What....why?

I had to much to drink last night and i'm over the top to drive ( i think ) ...... Maybe i'll go this afternoon if the owner's available?

Can't the missus drive you or she working?

Working, 4.30 am start thanks to the clocks... I should be good to go this afternoon but i won't drink-drive no matter how good the car, it's my own fault and i hold my hand up to that!

Working, 4.30 am start thanks to the clocks... I should be good to go this afternoon but i won't drink-drive no matter how good the car, it's my own fault and i hold my hand up to that!

You deserved a night off mate, I'm sure the car will still be there this afternoon :lmaosmiley:

You deserved a night off mate, I'm sure the car will still be there this afternoon :lmaosmiley:

Aggreed..... I let my hair down a little to far last night..... Really enjoyed it but i won't drink drive ( over the limit ) the next day for whatever reason. My head is dizzy and i know i'm not "sober" in the sense i can drive within the law.

Aggreed..... I let my hair down a little to far last night..... Really enjoyed it but i won't drink drive ( over the limit ) the next day for whatever reason. My head is dizzy and i know i'm not "sober" in the sense i can drive within the law.

Very wise :whistle: Where is the car based?

Good man, right decision, anyway you deserved a night off!

h

Essex..... Around 70 miles from mine, M25 all the way.. It's really stupid if i'm honest?..... I promised myself just a few drinks on our meet because i'm driving today but the moment over took me and i....... Well i got ratted :lmaosmiley: . This was my first night out for some time and the moment succombed me.

Are they single stage paints or were they lacquered?

Isn't the body Glass fibre, therefore the colour is the gel coat?

Do they spray/lacquer over fibreglass?

h

I wouldn't know? :whistle: I'll have a look on the net...

Essex..... Around 70 miles from mine, M25 all the way.. It's really stupid if i'm honest?..... I promised myself just a few drinks on our meet because i'm driving today but the moment over took me and i....... Well i got ratted :sick01: . This was my first night out for some time and the moment succombed me.

Where in Essex?

Stop beating yourself up, you deserved to get ratted...even if you miss this one there will be other motors :lmaosmiley: