• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

more stickers lol

eac2_1.JPG

Decided against Redsuns as I can't find any decent copies and they may look odd on a blue car.

Haha, the exhaust is shagged, I'm running M&S tyres, bootlid is full of red tape, needs a service and the handbrake sticks and I'm buying vinyls!

• 2 weeks later...

Those Akina... stickers are a little small so they may go on my toolbox instead. Which means I may still be after some RedSuns afterall.

Taxed it yesterday so hopefully some genuine updates should be forthcoming. Got the money to fix-up the boot lid so that will be done ASAP. I don't think I could take the shame of being at Ferrari Day with a sheddy old Nissan with a bootlid full of duct tape.

I don't drive daily but I've actually missed it over the past few weeks. Thing is it looks much scruffier now than when I got it. Work in progress and all that.

Oh and I'm going to re-black the bumpers as there's a yellow under-layer showing and it looks cack.

edit:

Silvia_Bumper.jpg

Had it in work today for a poke around. Needs a handbrake cable on thr O/S and I'm not too happy about the beam bushes; they're probably the cause for the wallowly back-end.

Looks the whole back end will have to be taken-down to get to them too.

S12-Rear.jpg

It's very hard for the boss to let me get in as we're always under the kosch for targets and the depot is open 7days. It's mostly in my spare time but I've had in quite often. No more than a couple of hours though. We can't do with a ramp out of service for longer than that.

I don't drive daily so it only tends to be at the depot over weekends.

Oh and Nissan quoted £47+vat for the cable and it's coming from Amsterdam or some random place. Pattern would be £45ish and no idea on avaliability B)

I find myself thinking of curtailing all my plans, tidying up the S12 for sale and getting the S13 I really want.......

As you're still living at home and don't have any big outgoings (assuming here) I'd take advantage of the situation and save the money you would spend on this for a car you will be happy with :lol: