CIH

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
Is there much pratical difference between coilovers or a fixed drop with additional camber/caastor adjustment kits ?

Is there much pratical difference between coilovers or a fixed drop with additional camber/caastor adjustment kits ?

It depends on the owners intentions?

Brought it here so as not to hijack the other thread. My intentions are fast-road (possible occasional track) but either way it's more because I want to experiment. Mainly with "building in" adjustment and aftermarket modifications generally.

tbh I'm thinking coilovers may be overkill.

It depends on the owners intentions?

Brought it here so as not to hijack the other thread. My intentions are fast-road (possible occasional track) but either way it's more because I want to experiment. Mainly with "building in" adjustment and aftermarket modifications generally.

tbh I'm thinking coilovers may be overkill.

Me too..... you should be able to use "EZ" cams to set the cambers.

Are used adjusters a good idea ?

There non-mechanical so there's no problem their secondhand, if you look at the webby they do everything from coilovers to ARB's to everything, plus since i set their track cars you have a backdoor in if you like ;)