Steep or what?

eddie

Click browse and when you've found the pic you want click upload and then where it says manage current attachments click the green cross next to the pic and it will place some text in the box. The photo will show in the post :thumbsdown_anim:

i keep trying to upload the image but it wont let me :S

ER has been-A-tinkering with the forum..... we may have a missing link somewhere?... I'm sure he is on the case, the cleaver fella he is :lol:

Permissions are ok just checked, plus I haven't made any changes to this forum...are you getting an error message?

ER has been-A-tinkering with the forum..... we may have a missing link somewhere?... I'm sure he is on the case, the cleaver fella he is :lol:

Permissions are ok just checked, plus I haven't made any changes to this forum...are you getting an error message?

i try to upload an image thats 650k in size, it goes through the progress bar then just stops for some reason, no error message as such

i try to upload an image thats 650k in size, it goes through the progress bar then just stops for some reason, no error message as such

Gold members have 5MB of space for images and a maximum file size of what ever free space you have left. It could be possible the image is corrupt or too large even though it's within the allowed size. Try resizing/resaving it and see what happens :lol: