When performance gains compromise styling!

Rich

What do guys make of this, although it improves acceleration slightly I think it doesn't look right, resembles a large snorkel ;)

I think a cold air feed running to the bumper would be better.

air_feed.jpg

What do guys make of this, although it improves acceleration slightly I think it doesn't look right, resembles a large snorkel ;)

But it is a large snorkel is it not? Supposed to to keep the intake out of the water when you traverse rivers in your 4X4...... or when you nip down to Tesco's in Gloucester during the rainy season ;)

But it is a large snorkel is it not? Supposed to to keep the intake out of the water when you traverse rivers in your 4X4...... or when you nip down to Tesco's in Gloucester during the rainy season ;)

Tis correct :)

I think it's an intercom.... "please move away from the ugly vehicle".

sorry if i've missed this somewhere ...but are those images for gold members only??????

No they're not, why do you ask? :unsure:

Because some of us get an error message whenever we try to look at an image. I have mentioned it before, but no-one responded so I assumed it was deliberate.

The error message is shown below and gives the clear impression that I am trying to do something to which I am not entitled.

The error returned was:

Sorry, but you do not have permission to use this feature. If you are not logged in, you may do so using the form below if available.

My sis has 1 on her discovery......she is a member of the landrover owner's club and goes to lot's of offroading avent's........keep's the water out of the engine but yeah it does look pant's :unsure: she went threw a river without 1 and now has a new engine fitted becuse of it pmsl.........i did warn her

sorry if i've missed this somewhere ...but are those images for gold members only??????

No they're not, why do you ask? :unsure:

Because some of us get an error message whenever we try to look at an image. I have mentioned it before, but no-one responded so I assumed it was deliberate.

The error message is shown below and gives the clear impression that I am trying to do something to which I am not entitled.

The error returned was:

Sorry, but you do not have permission to use this feature. If you are not logged in, you may do so using the form below if available.

First I've heard of this...I'm guessing you can see the photos linked through an external host but not the ones uploaded to the forum by gold members?

I will have a look at the settings and see what's wrong ;)

Pictures should be for everyone to see.

Totally agree mate, all registered users can see photos, the only ones who can't are guests.

Is the image visible to you now Noel?

Should be...I created a test account to try it :unsure:

Yes can see them now...

thanks guys :unsure:

Yes can see them now...

thanks guys ;)

No problem.... Until your post we had no idea there was an issue....

Thanks to ER for sorting this :unsure: