My Swap V8 into IS200

marcus

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Marcus...thet was an interesting read mate and its looking good, cant wait to see it in action ;) ........MMMMmmmmm...what happened to all those comments of aztec being the best colour!! ;) ...............just pulling you leg fella :)

Thanks mate........ :)

• 2 weeks later...
any updates...?

Hi mat, no update!!

still doing the wireing, have to take it slow with the wireing as this is my first time doing this! :) but when its done that will be the hard bit out the way, the rest of the items i have can then be bloted to the car <ie> manifolds/Turbo/intercool & pipe work/oil cooler/ Wastgate....and away i go :) only have 1 or 2 items to get for this swap now, so once Xmas is out the way i can get on with it!

• 3 months later...
Hi Marcus,

long time no see,

The project looks great, any updates?

Paul

Hi mate,

No updates, i have had to put this on hold for now! as i have been out of work from Xmas, still looking for a job, :oneeyed02:

Hi Marcus,

long time no see,

Paul

Hi mate,

No updates, i have had to put this on hold for now! as i have been out of work from Xmas, still looking for a job, :wub:

Thought you was a rent boy now Marcus :oneeyed02:

Hi Marcus,

long time no see,

Paul

Hi mate,

No updates, i have had to put this on hold for now! as i have been out of work from Xmas, still looking for a job, ;)

Thought you was a rent boy now Marcus :wub:

:oneeyed02: :wub:

• 3 months later...

Hi all, im still around :)

I am hoping to make JAE this year!

To try and get the car done abit faster i am useing the Auto/box that came out the LS400...by useing that i can save some time, i still have bits of the manifold's to get done, and when thats done i can then put the turbo on, and then i can make the downpipe from turbo to the 3" Exhaust that i have on my IS.

once thats done i can then fit the intercooler pipe/work (intercooler has been fitted) then the Custom Rad can be fix in place, along with all the hose's i have waiting to go on.

Then all the bits like water/hose's to the back of engine, and the front can be fitted, and the HKS Air/filter and then the 2 oil catch/cans can be fitted as well.....

the one job that i dont think will be done is the car needs to be repainted, as its a matt black right now! and i just dont have the cash to pay out for it to be done right now :(

i will keep you guys posted over the next 3 to 4 weeks

and i will post some Pic,s up later

will be interesting to see how you go with the box from the ls400

i was considering dropping the lexus v8 and autobox into the hilux....

Hi mat long time no see mate, hows things.....

the auto box has been fitted matt, just need a auto shift out of an IS now, im only useing it for now! it will be comeing out in 2 months, then the 5 Speed one i have will take its place.