lexus gs 450h sport leaning

And when I say big dislike head office at rrg emailed Bolton regarding the video etc. Didn't call Bolton crap or anything just posted the video.

They was totally bemused by the video,and even went as far as saying they was going to "have a word with my father" over the posts. Ffs I'm 25 and the video was to aid you!!

Look they cannot deny the truth. The video displayed the complaint "sue that Lexus"!..... If anything their voice adds to the complaint and the fact it's gone public puts them on a back foot, i think this is a good thing.

Yep. I can only presume the marketing department at rrg gave Bolton a mouth full about the video and was wondering what's going on.

Cars going in Monday so will know by mid November if its been fixed. If not the video will be posted via twitter,across all lexus run Facebook groups etc. Its been like this for 2years with this problem . . . . . . .

Great that your standing up to them.... Obviously there's a problem so being fobbed off all this time isn't acceptable, if anything i admire your patience, i don't think i could have lasted so long. I would be one of those video's on Youtube smashing the car to pieces outside the dealership :sleep:

• 2 weeks later...

Car seams to drive better now even had a go myself!

Seams to drive quite true, but if your reversing out of a space with right hand lock, then turn left it seams to get very heavy half way throu.  Or if you turn a hard right then try to go left, it also seams very hard.

Unsure what Lexus have done, but one thing is for sure, fitting 2 *new* tyres, one with 5mm and one with 6mm to the front is totally unacceptable.  He's now going to find another GS H with the same system and have a drive, he's even thinking of bringing it to WIM for yourself to have a drive.

The story continues . . . . . . . 

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the lack of updates.

I'm currently trying to create a page for all the problems to be posted on. I have some letters from rrg which i will upload,but hes currently contacting trsdig standards and watchdog.

Its getting complicated as rrg have basically said they dont want him to return for service or repairs,but serive contracts,poor washing causing major swirl marks etc are now invovled.

Ill upload the letters this week,but its looking more likley the car will be returned to the point of sale,

• 1 month later...

Hello.

Sorry for the major lack of updates.  The car has been driving a lot better, although the pull is still apparent if you turn certain directions *sometimes*

Example - If your going dead ahead at 50mph, if you pull the wheel hard right to about 5past then back to the middle, the car sometimes begins to drift to the right. Problem is only apparent if your going down a countrylane, turn left and look for the problem.

Lexus RRG Bolton are saying that the car has only had 2 new rear tires, and the rears have gone to the front. These are Dunlop tyres which are quite shocking for grip, and the road noise is horrendous. 

RRG as a group have said they want him to move onto another dealer if anymore problems arrise, for servicing and repairs, thus cancelling the servicing agreement.  They have agreed £170 refund, which he has just cancelled it with the company who provide it, and has been given £240 back - Another kick in the teeth.   RRG Lexus Bolton have also agreed to pay for a machine polish, after they washed the car with sponges, they have offered £120 - He is now contacting RRG as machine polish (correctly with claybar etc) will cost in the region of £350. If RRG refuse to pay, he's been advised to take it to the small claims court.

He is unsure if the car is staying, combined with high servicing costs, the unbearable tyre noise on long distance and the poor bodywork (full of swirls etc from where they have continually washed it) it maybe going.

Shame Lexus UK show no support, the e-mail from Lexus said they would look into the case, but can't force a dealer to repair, service or look at a car if they don't want to. 

So well done to Lexus RRG Bolton, for trying to repair a Lexus GS450H Sport with a creaking noise, ruining the car's handling and how it drives, and then finally giving up after nearly 3 years once you think you have fixed it, and telling the customer to basically not come back.

You could try emailing the Managing Director etc. email addresses usually available on LOC. Just tell them a brief history of the faults, the fact that RRG don't want any more to with it and what you going to next ...............

Could someone provide the details of Lexus UK managing directer here, can't access LOC . . . . . 

Lexus UK have been useless in terms of customer care, they have not been in contact regarding anything. RRG Group is beyond useless, so much so, the car is going to Carilse for the next service.

The only route he could take is have an independent report done on the car, and try to claim on that basis. But it's complicated so he's now thinking about selling the car, and getting another brand.  I did have a contact at Manchester RRG where the car went, we *think* they discovered something as the car was then sent to Bolton without being asked - I've messaged him direct and hes not responded. To be fair he probably thinks we are going to use it again'st bolton etc.

I'm trying to get the letters from my Dad, so i can post them here, just to warn people away from the RRG Group at Bolton.