So what next......If anything?

Tony

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why do you want another one, thought life changes made you sell the last one - so has life changed back?

If you do go for another one then buy one that is ready to go, will fit in the garage and will put a smile on your face.

Why do you want another one, thought life changes made you sell the last one - so has life changed back?

If you do go for another one then buy one that is ready to go, will fit in the garage and will put a smile on your face.

Countach is done, as said circumstances regarding storage changed, not me, so it had to go. It's for the storage issue i'm thinking elsewhere for the buzz.

Wanting to move on young man...... In hindsight i wish i had kept the Esprite because it was a looker and i loved that car. As we know when Lynne died so did my love for the car, nevertheless i regret selling it now.

Done the Lambo, so know i'm thinking power over looks or even a bit of both?

http://classifieds.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/ford/mustang/2007-ford-mustang-gt-manual-302-boss/814715

Not exactly fast, but has that musclecar 'bling'. LHD though...

Monaro is about the only 'Musclecar' you can get that is RHD. After driving LHD though for the last 5 years it's not hard, but the bigger the car the harder it is to see if you feel the need to pass.

Could always go Cossy?

Going with force fed, and an engine that can handle high BHP limits your playing field IMO =)

Rex? Evo? STi?

Would say my car, but high power FWD isn't something I would wish on people. Cheap to run though and insure. Could always go with a supercharged Monaro =) You looking for something you can 'mod' up to high power, or something that comes with high power?