The lego thread

Rich

Nananananananananana....BATMAN.!!!! :lol:

I used to love Lego when i was younger and when i was with my EX her son used to get Lego for xmas or birthday and it was me who ended up making them all. :huh:

You know you enjoyed it, you're never too old for lego mate! :lol:

Nananananananananana....BATMAN.!!!! :D

I used to love Lego when i was younger and when i was with my EX her son used to get Lego for xmas or birthday and it was me who ended up making them all. :D

You know you enjoyed it, you're never too old for lego mate! :D

:) Yeah i did like it mate..i would spend the next 3-4hrs putting it together only to find there was a bit missing.

• 4 years later...

Thought I'd bump this thread rather than start another but anyone seen this? I used to love Ghostbusters in the 80s and had all the action figures. Really tempted to get it as it's not too big. I've moved since this thread started and have even less space to display them but they hold their value well so could put them in the loft. The bat mobile goes for over £150 on ebay now!

http://shop.lego.com/en-GB/Ghostbusters-Ecto-1-21108

I wouldn't be buying it for the money it might make in the future but for the enjoyment of making it. I will only buy Lego that I know will hold it's value though like these limited editions.

I really wish I had bought the camper van one when it was out, it goes for too much now.

It might be expensive for plastic but don't forget they have to employ people to design these, create the instructions and packaging and so on, it all adds up. I bet most of us couldn't just get a box of Lego and create something like these :)

• 4 months later...

Where's the fun in that, I want to build it! :D I binned the box for my Batmobile, I don't know why I cos I religiously keep boxes for items of value but even without it, it's worth £100+, which is more than double what I bought it for.