Engine bay babes

Tony

I wonder if anyone has done a matt black engine bay, lol.

Gold plated would be a bit different as well.

Theres a nissan primera with a gold engine cover 23 caret i think.

I like the new camo samco hoses bit cavvy but its a cool idea.

I wonder if anyone has done a matt black engine bay, lol.

Gold plated would be a bit different as well.

Theres a nissan primera with a gold engine cover 23 caret i think.

I like the new camo samco hoses bit cavvy but its a cool idea.

I've seen the Nissan blog..... last year i think?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
y'see I prefer the Supra enginebay to the Skyline posted earlier. Minimal colour, everything looks functional. Just IMHO. ;)

Haven't seen many caterhams with the full front wings.

I'm mixed between the bling bay and the functional :( ..... as for the Caterham, it was nice to see a fully dressed one for a change

post-2-1228651419.jpg

post-2-1228651652.jpg

post-2-1228651504.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Now thats what im talking about...a nice looking Supra with a few BHP on tap..... :lol:

One off paint job aswell, shame the sun was hiding. The guy said he will be at the shows this year starting with japfest :P It's also been a feature car in a jap mag but can't remember which one.

Now thats what im talking about...a nice looking Supra with a few BHP on tap..... <_<

One off paint job as well, shame the sun was hiding. The guy said he will be at the shows this year starting with japfest :D It's also been a feature car in a jap mag but can't remember which one.

Was in June 08 edition of Jap performance mag a 6 page thread on it main feature with free wall poster too ;) but then only had twin hybrids fitted & my old wheels which still kept for winter use now has single conversion done & new 19" Sienna Generation II split rims on with Toyo R888 for rubber :whistle:

Now thats what im talking about...a nice looking Supra with a few BHP on tap..... <_<

One off paint job as well, shame the sun was hiding. The guy said he will be at the shows this year starting with japfest :D It's also been a feature car in a jap mag but can't remember which one.

Was in June 08 edition of Jap performance mag a 6 page thread on it main feature with free wall poster too ;) but then only had twin hybrids fitted & my old wheels which still kept for winter use now has single conversion done & new 19" Sienna Generation II split rims on with Toyo R888 for rubber :D

You lucky git... :D i bet the car puts a smile on your face every time you drive it....must admit the car looks ace.really impressed with the engine bay and the car in general.... :D wouldnt mind a ride in the passenger seat some time... :whistle:

• 4 weeks later...

TTS supercharger on a Honda S2000 powerhouse...... Impressive bit of kit :smile_anim:

post-2-1239046017.jpg

post-2-1239046031.jpg

post-2-1239046046.jpg

post-2-1239046060.jpg

They also have a twin supercharged S2000 used for Drag racing, i'll be calibrating that in a few weeks.

Those who feel the need for more speed here's the contact details

TTS Performance

Unit 3, west end farm Silverstone

www.tts-performance.com

• 1 month later...