Engine bay babes

Tony

• 4 weeks later...

Lotus Esprit V8 GT

post-2-1179948386.jpg

Sadly not sounding her best.... Not the engine the exhaust due to the 'bad fuel' saga from Tesco's. Seemingly this ruined the oxygen censures and melted the honeycomb in the cats..... Fair play to Tesco's since they have up-fronted £2000 for the replacement cats :thumbsup_anim:

• 1 month later...

I am quite disappointed after clicking on the thread to see some babes, only to find it is filled with pictures of engine bays. :party:

Not my engine bay, but same model, this one is a bit cleaner than mine, guesses on the model of car? (no prize for telling me it is a Porsche, I can tell you it is LHD)

928engine.jpg

I am quite disappointed after clicking on the thread to see some babes, only to find it is filled with pictures of engine bays. :(

So we don't disappoint here is an image of some "nautical" engine babes.... :(

post-2-1183498984.gif

Boat..... "What boat" :P

I am quite disappointed after clicking on the thread to see some babes, only to find it is filled with pictures of engine bays. :P

post-2-1183498984.gif

:(

I am quite disappointed after clicking on the thread to see some babes, only to find it is filled with pictures of engine bays. :P

post-2-1183498984.gif

What?....... Apparently there is a boat in the background :P

post-2-1183498984.gif

What?....... Apparently there is a boat in the background :P

i was questioning the suitability and "on topicness" of the image ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
the mapping was a nightmare apparently?

Can't imagine why these things are as simple as it ever gets :huh:

"Numpty alert"... Seemingly the wiring from the 1.6i to the 2.0t wasn't totally obvious so some armature modifications were required... We are not all as smart as you young man :)

the mapping was a nightmare apparently?

Can't imagine why these things are as simple as it ever gets :huh:

"Numpty alert"... Seemingly the wiring from the 1.6i to the 2.0t wasn't totally obvious so some armature modifications were required... We are not all as smart as you young man :)

I just re-read my post and it comes across quite rude. This was not my intention Sam@TDi. Please accept my apologies if it offended.

• 1 month later...
and she revs to 8500rpm :D

dave

Dave i assume this is your baby?........ From what i gathered from our brief conversation, you haven't owned this car for long?

Well in no time at all she gained a crowed at Kip's and she is online knickers down showing her shiny bits here in wim...... I think your RX-7 will do 4 photo's to the mile :P

• 2 weeks later...
and she revs to 8500rpm :)

dave

Dave i assume this is your baby?........ From what i gathered from our brief conversation, you haven't owned this car for long?

Well in no time at all she gained a crowed at Kip's and she is online knickers down showing her shiny bits here in wim...... I think your RX-7 will do 4 photo's to the mile :)

na ive had her about a month now shes a beast and i still havent managed to try high boost i cant think how silly fast it will be then it will spin the wheels in 3rd easy on a dry day as for mpg lol ha ha is all i can say