derv power woop woop!

jammy

3064.jpg

3063.jpg

3062.jpg

3061.jpg

my latest £250 bargain B) mot'd and taxed 1.9 dt sport lowered 60mm allround 17's and huuuuuuuuuuge cone filter lol.....

matt black wheels and phase 2 headlights will be the first agenda to sort :(

sometimes you just gotta love ebay haha

• 7 months later...

how you finding the motor mate??? im thinking of getting an oil burner as im going to be doing 600 miles a week soon and that in the lex is going to be over £200 a week :huh: ....how many miles you getting out of a tank.

Any one got any tips on what sort of things should i be looking out for with diesel?

im loving it mate...ive tuned it to 130 maybe 140 bhp its done 200.000 miles now and pulls like a train :huh: and strangly its returning 50 + to the gallen lol......id be reluctent to get rid of this now.....audi n vw tdi owners hate it :(

pmsl..thought so as seen sets of new 1s and there on the bottom...but also some come set up new place in the top :S far as im concernd the only person whos knoes the know in suspension is you mate :( up most respect on how well you have done with the centre too :huh:

Cheers.... :(

Those helper coils are "coil bound" until full droop. Realistically they should be fitted in the unsprung area of the coil ( under the spring ) since droop will be during the dampers extension out of the damper body.

im loving it mate...ive tuned it to 130 maybe 140 bhp its done 200.000 miles now and pulls like a train :huh: and strangly its returning 50 + to the gallen lol......id be reluctent to get rid of this now.....audi n vw tdi owners hate it :lol:

Sounds good! Anything in patticular to watch out for when looking at these ?

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah the big ploom of black smoke when you floor it :lol:

indeed lol..espesialy when its tuned like mine :D but its funny when you boot it infront of some posh knob in a brand new saab convertable and he swerves round the smoke :S

im loving it mate...ive tuned it to 130 maybe 140 bhp its done 200.000 miles now and pulls like a train :D and strangly its returning 50 + to the gallen lol......id be reluctent to get rid of this now.....audi n vw tdi owners hate it :lol:

front lower arms for play in bushes n balljoint...arb drop links...you will no if these are shot as you will get a nigglin rattle on and rut lump or bump in the road..wondering an pitching on turn or straight line ( top mounts worn shocks or both...out of line and major negative camber on the rear wheels..means warn rear axle( sounds daunting but a easy job) check all electricals work..most 306s dont usally have a fully workin electricl system lol

there french piles of s*** but very tunable and very entataining to drive :D i love mine!!!!