Invisible Touch Detailing - WINTER SPECIAL

Hi guys, sadly winter is certainly here!

As always at this time of year our cars are being affected heavily by the weather and general road conditions. Salt and grit will be corroding alloys as well as creating havoc with contaminating paintwork.

As a special offer to members of WIM i am offering a special on the Protection Detail until the 28th of February (bookings will need to be made and completed by this date)

Yes, cars do get very dirty at this time of year and no one wants to be outside cleaning them. However it's extremely important it is still done. A professionally waxed vehicle with a sealant correctly applied to the wheels will make life so much easier for future cleans, will stay cleaner longer due to the vehicle being clayed, with contamination far less able to stick and will give you peace of mind that your vehicle is protected.

Details of the Protection Detail can be found here - http://www.invisibletouchdetailing.co.uk/protection.html

This service for a 4 door vehicle is normally priced at £140. Up until 28th Feb I am offering 20% off the price so £112

In addition to the 20% off, I will also include a SECOND application of wax, COMPLETELY FREE! The second layer will provide far greater durability as well as making the overall finish deeper, darker and wetter looking. This is normally an additional charge of £30 on the Protection Detail

That's a total saving of £58!! So please be quick to avoid missing out!

You can contact me on here via pm, or on my mobile and email details below. If your vehicle is not a 4 door, the same discounts will still apply, just contact me for details.

Regards,

Christian

• 4 weeks later...

In view of the lotus recent trauma subjected to red i had decided to ask Christian to deal with the paint, Dent-A-fix have left swirls on the paint, which i'm not really annoyed about but the finish i desire is beyond the level Dent-A-fix deliver.

Invisible Touch Detailing will be working on the Wednesday for two days...... Blog to follow.

Well we knew that anyway, since when has a bodyshop been able to spot swirls!! Then again when have dealers as well, I was in a new car showroom on Thursday and was looking at the paint on some, they had very light swirls as well. Bit surprising when it's a brand new car so never been washed!

Good offer as well Christian, how is the new unit since you moved?

Bit surprising when it's a brand new car so never been washed!

All new cars are washed/valeted before going on the forecourt or in the showroom.

Yeah I know that, I meant only washed once...just shows how much damage a gritty sponge can do!!

Bit surprising when it's a brand new car so never been washed!

All new cars are washed/valeted before going on the forecourt or in the showroom.

Yeah I know that, I meant only washed once...just shows how much damage a gritty sponge can do!!

Could get regular wipedowns to keep the dust off in the show room. peoples sticky fingermarks etc with a dirty cloth with bits of grit etc.

So is the damage just from the accidents Tony, seems two days to polish out some swirls around some minor scuffs is a bit long for that. Or is there something you are not telling us ( have you been using that dirty sponge again to clean it )?

So is the damage just from the accidents Tony, seems two days to polish out some swirls around some minor scuffs is a bit long for that. Or is there something you are not telling us ( have you been using that dirty sponge again to clean it )?

Confession time Tony :lol: Are you going to tell or shall I?

After all the advice you've been given Tony don't tell me you've still been using your old sponge and leather?!!! :lol: Think it's time you at least got the basics (clean buckets, mitts and towels) for washing the car if you have put the swirls back in already.

Go for it :lol:

Go for it :lol:

OK. I guess you will not be using the local handwash facilities again, even though they wash several high end cars belonging to peeps you know. :lol:

After having a full stage two rectification from Christian on the IS-F, he's the only person apart from myself that I would trust to wash it.

Just leave it dirty then, not worth the risk of taking it to a place like that and undoing all of Christian's hard work :lol: Mine's not been washed since September, it will be done when it's warmer, it won't harm the paint you know :lol: