Picture of the day thread

Tony

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Going easy on the tyres is a bit of a common theme this year - here's one from March at North Weald airfield:

Abit off topic but what is North Weald like to drive on? My Dad is going to do his driving day experience there.

North Weald is fine. A bit bumpy in places where they have patched the tarmac, but I know a number of people that have done driving day experiences there recently and they've had a good time.

We run sprints and autosolos there through the year.

The Panda didn't roll - that was the highest it got and the pic makes it a bit more dramatic than it looked at the time.

North Weald is fine. A bit bumpy in places where they have patched the tarmac, but I know a number of people that have done driving day experiences there recently and they've had a good time.

We run sprints and autosolos there through the year.

The Panda didn't roll - that was the highest it got and the pic makes it a bit more dramatic than it looked at the time.

Sounds good, cheers :)

Saw an exhibition in Jersey about 15 yeas ago of miniature art like that, it was absolutely amazing as some of the items you had to look through a magnifying glass to even see.

There's also this guy from Brum, look at the gallery for some more examples:

http://www.willard-wigan.com/Default.aspx?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...