New wim staff member

Tony

Luke will be going us to assist in tyre fitting and Geometry calibration, he has worked within a very busy independent fast-fit centre for several years but keen to improve to our level. Luke is very green to our level of fitting and calibration expectation but over time he will adopt the wim way.

I for one wish Luke all the best in his new career and the chance for a better future :(

Welcome to team WIM/BB Luke :whistle:

good luck!! :thumbsup_anim:

This person will need to replace me because i don't have the time to be on the floor anymore.... A challenge methinks.

I would've thought Tony would replace you as head geo man and then somebody replace him?

good luck!! :thumbsup_anim:

This person will need to replace me because i don't have the time to be on the floor anymore.... A challenge methinks.

Thats a big pair of shoes to step into :whistle: ....all the best!

My socks smell just like anyone else, support is the key word here. I have a replacement in mind and he will do just fine under my wing.

so you going to be there on the 13th?

I will be there for the duration of 2010, working my interior and training my replacement, there is not an instant fix unfortunately.

It's a shame though, having to give up the one you love most, although probably not entirely...but if you want to move forward needs must and all that :thumbsup_anim:

I will be there for the duration of 2010, working my interior and training my replacement, there is not an instant fix unfortunately.

It's a shame though, having to give up the one you love most, although probably not entirely...but if you want to move forward needs must and all that :thumbsup_anim:

I will never give up the floor (health permitting) but anytime soon i will have another 100 centres to police so i have to be realistic about the future.

Suppose these things take time....will be good to see you though mate, not seen you since the LOC meet i think!

Suppose these things take time....will be good to see you though mate, not seen you since the LOC meet i think!

Things have changed big time since then....... Never did i think little old me could capture such a wide national audience, but i have!

Things have changed big time since then....... Never did i think little old me could capture such a wide national audience, but i have!

So ive seen, good on you mate, well deserved :D ....there are very few garages that you can actually trust the workmanship as well as not be ripped off.......many could learn much from you Tony and the proof is the distance that people are willing to travel to come and see the 'Dr' :thumbsup_anim: :whistle: