Gold Memberships

Rich

As it's a New Year, new start and all that, we have decided to lower the gold membership fee to £10 per year ;)

As well as supporting the forum you will also get the following benefits:

Ability to upload images to posts

Ability to store 500 PMs (basic members have 15)

Unrestricted arcade use

Use the image gallery

Sell on the forum and advertise your services

Avoid forum flood control

We are also giving away 1 years gold membership for free, all you need to do is post in this thread. After 7 days I will use an automatic number generator to pick a post number at random. Whoever has posted by that number will win the gold membership.

You must have a minimum of 10 posts to enter and if you are already a gold member your current one will be extended. Deadline to enter is midnight 17th January 2010. Any posts after this time will not count.

You can upgrade to gold membership by clicking the 'Purchase Gold Membership' button from the links under the forum banner or alternatively Click this link

Please enter the competition here

LOL I was wondering why my message box was saying it was full ... gone from a giant one to a 15 message one ;)

Sorry about that..... At some point the forum needed to become more uniform so that in 2010 we have a solid foundation, some areas will still change, some added to and others removed, trust me though no one is being singled out, this is just the transition period.

LOL I was wondering why my message box was saying it was full ... gone from a giant one to a 15 message one ;)

Sorry about that..... At some point the forum needed to become more uniform so that in 2010 we have a solid foundation, some areas will still change, some added to and others removed, trust me though no one is being singled out, this is just the transition period.

No worrries, I've just sent the money over :D I'm am now officially a legit goldie ;)

I'm happy to carry on paying for gold membership, but thanks for the offer ;)

Nothing that says you can't enter though or if you did win you could always donate it to another member if you wish :)

No worrries, I've just sent the money over :D I'm am now officially a legit goldie :D

Nice one Janey ;)

LOL I was wondering why my message box was saying it was full ... gone from a giant one to a 15 message one :lol:

No worrries, I've just sent the money over :D I'm am now officially a legit goldie :lol:

Thank you...... all monies are directed back into the forum since we are non-profit.

We are also giving away 1 years gold membership for free, all you need to do is post in this thread. After 7 days I will use an automatic number generator to pick a post number at random. Whoever has posted by that number will win the gold membership.

You must have a minimum of 10 posts to enter and if you are already a gold member your current one will be extended. Deadline to enter is midnight 15th January 2010. Any posts after this time will not count.

Gotta be in it to win it :lol:

Cool...8 entrants so far...lets keep the list growing :)

Am I #9?

who is #1?

That would be telling...

Big link in the first post tells you where to enter :huh:

was kinda of a reference to The Prisoner, but anyway I did enter today!

Just renewed my membership so still a goldie. :D well worth the money ,considering all the help and support you get from the WIM members and being on the forum... :ph34r_anim:

Nice one Daz...have to agree with you about all the help Tony and the members provide :D

Yes you may get advise from members on other forums but when it comes to wheel alignment/geometry there's only one place to be and that's WIM. Have to remember Tony gives all this advise for free as well, not many companies would spend the time he does doing that :)

You must have a minimum of 10 posts to enter and if you are already a gold member your current one will be extended. Deadline to enter is midnight 15th January 2010. Any posts after this time will not count.

Gotta be in it to win it :o

Bump, enter by midnight :o