She`s gone and left me.....

dazz33

Well she has finally gone and done it.........she`s left me..!! :wub: :huh:

Been together nearly 3 years,we had some up`s and some downs,but what ever the weather ...come rain or shine...she was always there for me,to comfort me and keep me warm when it was cold outside.....no task was to much for her...and all she asked in return was that i looked after her body work and was well greased and oiled and fed on unleaded.....She also had a cracking chassis thanx to WIM.......

BUT

Now theres a new flame in my life.....she`s small,perky,willing and eager to please....yes she may have lower expectations,and is not in the same class as my "other"....but all the same she`s great and can surprise you sometimes....

it could be the start of something special for me and my new flame....time will tell..

Good bye Lexus.... :)

Hello Corsa..... :o

Will put some pics up soon but at the moment she`s a bit camera shy.....

Dazz.. :blush:

Goodbye little one..... i knew her well :huh:

Yeah you did mate... :) At one point i thought she was having an affair with WIM... :o

Be gentle with my new stead...all the big machines will make her a bit nervous... :o :blush: :wub:

Sad to see her go mate, is the type r still on the cards?

Not at the moment mate...need to save me pennys with us going on strike etc ( im a postie ) so dont know whats happening at work plus we lose a days pay for every day we are on strike...

But the way i see it is....i have got the corsa now ( cheap little run about ) and if i can save enough money and pay a few bills of...then a little further down the line i can get myself an even better car....maybe a nissan skyline,supra scooby etc....i will wait and see.!! :huh:

I got my corsa last sunday..

03 plate

27k miles

1 years MOT and TAX.

4 new tyres

new front pads

imaculate inside and out...

full service history

all old MOT`s service bills etc......i got it for £2500... :) well chuffed..

Nice one mate :D looks a clean motor and a manual too, unlike my mates auto!! :lol:

I warn you though stay clear of your computer`s incase you drool allover them while looking at my car... :huh: :(

<_<

Yeah the car is very clean rich....i even like the gearbox in it..its nice and precise and very light to use...i would never buy a corsa with an autobox... :(

The best thing is the car has service intervals every 20k miles as there is a service light comes on the dash to say its due.......but will get it done once a year...all filters and oil etc....

as for fuel........i put £10 in last sunday and its done just over 100 miles before filling it up....... :o and its only £40 to fill up.!!! result. :D

Yeah the car is very clean rich....i even like the gearbox in it..its nice and precise and very light to use...i would never buy a corsa with an autobox... <_>

The best thing is the car has service intervals every 20k miles as there is a service light comes on the dash to say its due.......but will get it done once a year...all filters and oil etc....

as for fuel........i put �10 in last sunday and its done just over 100 miles before filling it up....... :o and its only �40 to fill up.!!! result. :D

That's alot of mileage for the money, what engine does it have? :unsure:

Looks fine mate, wouldn't bother spending any money on it though, best to save all that up for the real machine that will follow it :D

Yep I agree although get some rims, they don't cost too much even if it's only 15" or 16"...maybe try ebay?

Yeah i couldnt believe it i thought the fuel needle was stuck.... <_< ive brimmed it with £40 worth of fuel ( max) so will see what miles i can get to a tank full...

Oh yeah by the way its a 1.2 16v engine......plenty of power there to burn rubber.!! :D :unsure: