What do you think..?

dazz33

Hi to all @ WIM just a quick post to see what you all think in regards to this ATR for sale on pistonheads..? My heart says YES my head says not sure..? :lol: :D

Would just value peoples opinion`s :D

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1243695.htm

would not pay the full amount but seems well looked after and has been lowered a bit. :wacko: :D ( would have to lift it up abit ). :lol: .also got front and rear adjustable camber arms.... :)

Can't open the link on me phone, can you link the photos to the thread?

Take it you still want an accord type r? :D

Would do if i knew how to.....look at you with the web on your phone..!! :wacko: :)

As for an ATR..yeah kinda got under my skin...in a goodway...

Can't open the link on me phone, can you link the photos to the thread?

Take it you still want an accord type r? :lol:

Would do if i knew how to.....look at you with the web on your phone..!! :wacko: :)

As for an ATR..yeah kinda got under my skin...in a goodway...

I'm away in Great Yarmouth so have to get me daily fix of WIM some how! :D

I typed the link in and it worked. Looks a very nice motor with a big spec list :D Does look abit too low like you say. I'm sure Tony would approve of the camber adjusters though :lol:

I don't know anything about Hondas, but looks a nice clean modified car. No pictures of interior. I thought this read weird:

There are currently 79,800 miles on the clook but the car is still in use

Yeah he sent me pics via email and the interior is spotless also...

As for the quote and miles of the car...he still uses it as his daiy drive but is selling due to getting a 3 child on the way..

sounds pretty good but maybe a bit much for a daily driver ?

Yeah i did think that....seen an X-plate BMW 325ci auto with full BMW service history only 47,000miles the bloke wants £6250..? reason i looked at an auto is because im sick and tired of driving in traffic going from 1st to 2nd 1st to 2nd.... :wacko: :)

OR

wait for it.!!!

Vauxhaul Corsa 1.2 sxi... :D just as a runner round ..seen one 55,000 miles 04 plate £3,000...bet tony couldnt wait to do a geo on that.!! :lol: :lol:

If you want a cheap runner do as I am and get a Bluebird. They're awesome.

"Bluebird" didnt think they were still about .? thought they were all in scrap metal heaven.!!! :D :wacko:

Come to think off it there is a nice bluebird in X-men..Now that i wouldnt mind haveing.!!! :) :lol:

If you want a cheap runner do as I am and get a Bluebird. They're awesome.

"Bluebird" didnt think they were still about .? thought they were all in scrap metal heaven.!!! :lol: :D

Come to think off it there is a nice bluebird in X-men..Now that i wouldnt mind haveing.!!! :wacko: :lol:

My, my we're all on form tonight :)

pmsl, this thread is going downhill or maybe that's up! :lol:

A mate has a corsa, which is an auto, it's pretty nippy but not for me!! Go for the ATR ;)

Geezzz an Auto box corsa it would be quicker to get a zimmer frame from A to B.... :lol: :D "Now where did i leave mine again.!" :lol: :P

Good job the one i looked at is a manual...1.2 whooo hoooo.! man thats rapid..!! ( leave not to self )gotta lay of these prescription drugs...makeing me go all ga,ga.. :lol:

Now who`s gonna drive me to shropshire..? any takers..? :whistle: :rolleyes:

pmsl, this thread is going downhill or maybe that's up! :lol:

A mate has a corsa, which is an auto, it's pretty nippy but not for me!! Go for the ATR :D

Geezzz an Auto box corsa it would be quicker to get a zimmer frame from A to B.... :lol: :D "Now where did i leave mine again.!" :lol: ;)

Good job the one i looked at is a manual...1.2 whooo hoooo.! man thats rapid..!! ( leave not to self )gotta lay of these prescription drugs...makeing me go all ga,ga.. :P

Now who`s gonna drive me to shropshire..? any takers..? :whistle: :rolleyes:

I'm busy that day :lol:

Just trying to figure a way how to see the car without traveling all the way to shropshire....dont want to get there and think.."dont like it" bit of a long way to go...

The funny thing was is that he`s a member on the ATR owners club and had just come down to santa pod on sunday...!? :rolleyes: if id of known i would of gone up to the POD to see it ...THEN got the train another day to shropshire to buy it if all was ok.... :whistle:

Dazz I don't mind going to have a quick look at it for you, if it's Telford it's only 30 miles away from me. I don't know anything about them but can give you an opinion on how it looks and sounds. I've bought a few cars in my time ( nearly 40 cars now ) so I know the basics.

I'm not working at present, so I could go day time or evening.

PM if you are interested.