What do you think..?

dazz33

Dazz I don't mind going to have a quick look at it for you, if it's Telford it's only 30 miles away from me. I don't know anything about them but can give you an opinion on how it looks and sounds. I've bought a few cars in my time ( nearly 40 cars now ) so I know the basics.

I'm not working at present, so I could go day time or evening.

PM if you are interested.

Oh wow how nice is that :rolleyes:

Dazz I don't mind going to have a quick look at it for you, if it's Telford it's only 30 miles away from me. I don't know anything about them but can give you an opinion on how it looks and sounds. I've bought a few cars in my time ( nearly 40 cars now ) so I know the basics.

I'm not working at present, so I could go day time or evening.

PM if you are interested.

WoW Thanx for that Smartly..would really appreciate it.. :rolleyes: :tongue2: i will get in contact with the person who is selling the car and then send you a PM to let you know... :whistle:

I will sort out petrol etc with you coz its still far for you to travel.. :lol:

well phoned up my insurance company and thought i would tell them about the MOD`s on the car just incase anything happens and im "covered" so to speak .....

and well my insurance went through the roof..!!! they wanted £330 on top of my "current insurance" so near on £1,000..!!+ my excess shot up from £250 to...............£700.! :o :huh: :o :D :angry2: :lol:

How the hell do they justify that.!!!!

So it looks like i wont get the car after all as im not paying that sort of money......Just to put it into context i also got a quote for a imported Toyota Supra TT....the insurance was less than the honda EVEN including the mods on the SupraTT ( zorst,suspension ) BUT pushing out more BHP...

( the engine in the SupraTT was standard no mods..Quite a rare thing these days .....)

Go figure folks..!!

Have you tried Chris Knott, they're mod friendly?

The thing is im halfway through my current insurance and dont want to lose 6 months worth of insurance... :huh:

Can't you buy a runabout for the next 6 months and then move insurance company if you have to?

The thing is im halfway through my current insurance and dont want to lose 6 months worth of insurance... :huh:

Can't you buy a runabout for the next 6 months and then move insurance company if you have to?

Yeah that what i may end up looking to do Rich... :huh:

Things are just going tits up for me at the moment ...work,money,car,private life,health......i think i need a very long holiday.. :( :huh:

Yeah that what i may end up looking to do Rich... :(

Things are just going tits up for me at the moment ...work,money,car,private life,health......i think i need a very long holiday.. :( :huh:

6 months will fly by, you will get the motor you want soon ;)

Hope things start sounding more cheery soon :huh:

The thing is im halfway through my current insurance and dont want to lose 6 months worth of insurance... :(

Yeah that what i may end up looking to do Rich... :(

Things are just going tits up for me at the moment ...work,money,car,private life,health......i think i need a very long holiday.. :( :unsure:

6 months will fly by, you will get the motor you want soon ;)

Hope things start sounding more cheery soon :smile_anim:

Cheers for the pick me up rich....just very peed off at the moment...roll on 6 months

If anyone knows of a part time job going give me a shout...

It would have to be 3pm onwards dont care what it is....thanx. :)