Got me a Lambo

Tony

I love the late model Countach (LP500 ?). If you're gonna go crazy and get a supercar, best to get the craziest you can find.

I've got a pretty big collection of Airfix style plastic kits but have made no attempt to build them. Just bought a couple more this week. Probably because I don't have anywhere to put them.

I'll put up the pictures of my kits if anyone wants to see them ?

edit: actually, I'll start another thread.

Nice one, at least you will have something to look at when you daydream now! :angry:

Very nice of MarkH aswell...top man :angry:

Yes it was very kind of MarkH...... So to date i have two genuine Lambo rear tyres and a 1/24 scale model :lol:

They are pre painted. I have a few different models from the range from when i was at college, F40 (only came with 3 wheels :angry: ) a viper (which was the 1st one of them i bought) a cobra, an f50 and a few others, there are actually pictures of some of the range on the back of the box.

They make 1:18 self build models as well, but based on price it can be best to look for offers on auto art or similar well made models, although i do have a Ferrari 550 from the range. They should require no tools to build, just a screwdriver to hold the plastic body to the metal one.