ooops he did it again !

Bazza

huge big thanks to Tony for advancing yet another stage with the Starlet

he spent his day off setting up the car for next weekend's Sprint series

not without a few headaches, but we finally got there, all those green bits are now carefully being turned to red

I think Tony quite liked the test drive as well :yawn:

I dont think I have met someone who cares so much about everyone else's cars and the need to get them right, no compromises for him, he truly is a an ambassador of his trade

post-7-1224439221.jpg

post-7-1224439237.jpg

post-7-1224439246.jpg

post-7-1224439256.jpg

post-7-1224439268.jpg

Calibrating any car beyond it's design expectations always has some surprises, that's what keeps me on my toes.

This season with the rocket has been fantastic and today with our "set-N-test" with a closed shop worked really well because you were able to communicate so vividly how the car responded, so with a few tweaks we was there in no time.

I never test a track car myself because i feel it's the driver i listen and reply to but today bazza decided otherwise.

So with the business park locked and the car calibrated to bazza's requirements i was invited to passenger the performance on our 1/8th mile strip and some twisties.

Well what can i say?........ It is possible to get the Himalaya in your underpants, on corners you can have a "G" chin that makes you look like Popeye sucking on a straw, as for stopping performance....... bazza can i have my nails back, they are embedded in the dash.

The rocket....... is one scary car!!

Nice one Tony, you always go the extra mile :unsure:

On the test flight i'm just glad bazza didn't go the extra mile because we were running out of estate...... It has some good brakes that Starlet (when the wheels are on the ground) :whistle:

So where's this video then...Janey! :)

As bazza and myself blurred past the centre janey defo had some imaging going on..... But i was in full fear so it's possible i had my ugly face on and janey is just protecting everyone.

Although i could be wrong ;)

So where's this video then...Janey! :)

As bazza and myself blurred past the centre janey defo had some imaging going on..... But i was in full fear so it's possible i had my ugly face on and janey is just protecting everyone.

Although i could be wrong :rolleyes:

Ermmmmmm....... what can I say - I did try taking a pic or two but he was just going to bloody fast & I missed him :)

Did take 2 pics of Tony in the passenger seat ...one with the door shut & window up - all I got due to sun & tints was a nice reflection of a tree ;) 2nd one was taken with the door open just after the car had stopped, I think still on the camera, Barrie maybe keeping it for bribery purposes at a later date ;) :)

If you're trying to attach it to the thread we have run out of the allocated space for images and waiting for beachshore to transfer the forum to a new server to sort the problem. Try deleting some images you no longer need from the control panel or use an external host.

that was really wierd

thought that a pic of Tonys face had broken the forums !!

well finally got it uploaded

as Tony says "pin the tail on that"

i say any mother would be proud :crying_anim:

he doesnt look nervous or terrified one bit

http://www.wheels-inmotion.co.uk/forum/upl...y_7_15_7523.jpg