How much crap can you fit in a Fiesta?

Tony

:) blimey !!!!!!!! That's alot of stuff :) you should see my astra when it has all my work tool's in it :lol:

back seat's down,passenger seat wound down too

mini ladder's,step's,tin's of paint's paint scuttle's and usually a set of shock's atm :)

then there is my sub's and amp's too :rolleyes:

Was it lived in then :rolleyes:

The owner is female :lol: ..... Said she was a nurse :) and the car was filled with.... well rubbish, half eaten food and bundles of clothes.

The contents read like "lived in" but there is no room for "slept in".

a nurse !!

doesn't reflect well if her personal hygiene is that bad !

bet it works brilliant as a theft deterrent though :D

Rate repellant more like...... It was horrible to be honest, someone with a "troubled mind i think?"

:) I moan at the missus for leaving an empty fag packet in my car...sod having all that!! :)

Surely there must be laws about things like this, if you were to crash all that stuff would fall on you or make it more difficult to get out of the car etc?

Ive been pulled for havin my mini ladder's draped across the rear seat and front seat.as it appered to look unsafe.but was strapped down and hooked on head rest.......got advised to get a roof rack :)

Ive been pulled for havin my mini ladder's draped across the rear seat and front seat.as it appered to look unsafe.but was strapped down and hooked on head rest.......got advised to get a roof rack :rolleyes:

If it's tied down fair enough but there could be something sharp in that lot, which might impale itself through your head if you brake hard!