TDi and wim

Tony

Due to a conflict of interests TDi will no longer be participating in wim.

I for one would like to thank the entire TDi team for their input over the years and i wish them every success for the future.

This is sad...is this from a business side of things? or does that mean they will not be participating in the forum as well on a social business? :)

Quoted for answer. While businesses part ways it would be a real loss to not have the crew on this forum.

This is sad...is this from a business side of things? or does that mean they will not be participating in the forum as well on a social business? :)

Quoted for answer. While businesses part ways it would be a real loss to not have the crew on this forum.

I agree Jon but other traders out there are now willing to come into wim so it's not the end of days.

I did say that some changes where being made to the forum. Beachshore now maintain wim-web/ forum, Prolex-uk are traders as will be Blackboots.

Isn't blackboots a conflict of intrests between yourself as you'll supply tyres through your centre?

No because i am Blackboots :)

Im not intrested in what you wear on the w/ends :)

Aha.... me hearty :)

Don't knock it until you try it :) .... To explain though... We are setting up Internet tyre sales. The name (i didn't choose it) rides the Black circles wave i believe :)

A wise man could buy the tyres from BB online from me, have them fitted at the centre by me, then have the car calibrated by me :)

And you could lose out on the fitting/geo if they want delivery only but i can see where your coming from :D

Those you lose are replaced by the volume of tyre sales. Basically we are wholesale and retail.

Bye bye Tdi.

They will be sorely missed. TDi have contributed valuable content to wim and many members have enjoyed their participation.

I am very sorry our paths don't correlate professionally but it what it is.

And you could lose out on the fitting/geo if they want delivery only but i can see where your coming from :D

if you cant make a pound, make a penny, whatever you do, at least make something :D

THE important things are:-

1/ Your family

2/ You

3/ WIM

4/ The forum

In that order.

I reverse order

1/ The forum will be here

2/ WIM will suceed because you will have more work than you can handle through the clubs

3/ That will make you feel good (and tired)

4/ Your family will have a great dad who is happy at work and able to provide

Where do TDi come then?

I understand sometimes these things happen in business and on forums also.

I will defo miss the bling step by step engine build ups, and the WIM meets @ TDi South.

I however won't miss the "you have misundestood, you need to re-evaluate your understanding of the issue" attitude. :D

I understand sometimes these things happen in business and on forums also.

I will defo miss the bling step by step engine build ups, and the WIM meets @ TDi South.

I however won't miss the "you have misundestood, you need to re-evaluate your understanding of the issue" attitude. :D

Well exactly.... In truth i do have every respect for the entire TDi team and their blogs were second to none, on a personal note Mark taught me a lot about business and i thank him for that.

Nevertheless certain conflicts of interests can prove destructive in business for both TDi and wim and unfortunately it did.

So is Scarface/surgical virus/Ahmet gone as well?

Yes... The forum maintenance is now done by www.beachshore.co.uk. The wim web site and the forum will be re-constructed by them very soon, exact details will follow soon.

What i can say is they are very dynamic. Example the new centre can be viewed remotely from the web site using a "walk through" interactive video :D