WIM Centre Blog

Tony

You can claim compensation off BT for not connecting your line Tony. I managed to get £380 out of them for mucking me around.

Make sure you check it out, I'm not too sure if it applies to business.

A miracle has happened :o ..... According to the BT engineer there is no problem with their line, overnight the "mend it fairy" has corrected the internal fault without anyone being there..... It's amazing what they can do nowadays :lol:

Typical bloody BT, make sure the ass's don't bill you for an engineer call-out to a "working" line, my friends and family have been done like that as-well.

I'll watch the bill like a hawk :huh:

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Interesting

Finally i have a go with the builders opening the side of the building for the shutter doors..... What was worrying, the people who install the shutters don't make the whole so to speak.... And obviously the builders don't make install the shutters.

My fear was choreographing the two for the same day...... As things go what really happens is the builders remove all the brick work internally but leave the outer cladding on the building.... Then the shutter peeps install the doors and the builders come back to remove the cladding :huh:

what really happens is the builders remove all the brick work internally but leave the outer cladding on the building.... Then the shutter peeps install the doors and the builders come back to remove the cladding :)

So in the meantime anyone with a can opener can enter the building and relieve you of various pieces of equipment, as yet unpaid for plus all your new office equipment....hmmmmm :huh:

Do you know anyone with a couple of large Dobermanns???

what really happens is the builders remove all the brick work internally but leave the outer cladding on the building.... Then the shutter peeps install the doors and the builders come back to remove the cladding :)

So in the meantime anyone with a can opener can enter the building and relieve you of various pieces of equipment, as yet unpaid for plus all your new office equipment....hmmmmm :huh:

Do you know anyone with a couple of large Dobermanns???

Naaaah "what you like".... From the outside everything will look the same and i won't blog it until the internal doors are fitted.

Just in case though i will leave my dog "Killer" in the centre overnight

post-2-1204921020.jpg

Do you reckon that geometry ramp will fit in my new garage?? :huh:

No mate, it waaaaaay long (apologies to our Chinese members) In fact it's in the way now since it's in the to be built reception area.

sound's like kaos tony ;) rich i used the m1 to get to the 25 :D as it is only 1 junction down :) and yes ive allway's been lost :)

so when is the geo ramp bein set up then tony :D finnally found the problem with the mondeo :) >it's a mondeo, that is the problem :huh: it had 1 hell of a bent rear subframe :o have sorted it now :) but despro need to get it set up again :whistle:

Who are fabricating/fitting the shutters?

We supply a lot of co's with the metal. :huh:

Dude open a.s.a.p my geo needs looking at :)

I'm not sure who's making the shutters?..... The doors weren't one of my shared tasks.

What's up with the geo? i only set it last year :whistle:

Hi Tony,

How are things going at WIM. Any idea when it will be opening?

Steve.

Well the builders are in now removing the walls ready for the shutter doors..

post-2-1205337434.jpg

post-2-1205337465.jpg

Next week the mezzanine floor goes up, then the equipment can go in, so i'm hoping the end of March ;)

Coming along nicely now, once everything is done how long will it take to build the geo machine?

The ramp will be best part of a day.... The machine is plug-in and go but we have two days training on it.

The path to the side of the centre has been removed, ready for the cement tomorrow

post-2-1205421154.jpg

A little issue has appeared, this is the inner floor is not the same level as the exterior drive :)

post-2-1205421271.jpg

Looks like some form of run-up will need to be built.

The concrete is down.... Once this dries then i can have the markings put on.

post-2-1205507054.jpg

At the same time we paid to have the post put back :rolleyes:

post-2-1205507111.jpg

Also a partition have been built to stop people wandering to the upstairs offices

post-2-1205507188.jpg

How's it coming along Tony, have they started the mezzanine yet?

Nope... It's now booked for the 31st...... Shutters doors should be in soon and the materials for the reception are being built....

Machinery goes in on the 7th.... Again all booked.

Finally week commencing the 31st March.....

Mezzanine floor goes up

Reception will be built

Both shutter doors installed and exterior wall removed

Both two poster ramps installed

Electric main installed

Air ring main installed

Equipment goes in on the 7th including building the Geo ramp/machine so we are finally getting there :blush: